one fish, two fish!
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/fcjt3d.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

◦300+ words. =D And I'm sorry he's so dumb. xD

As he waited, he wondered whether or not he should call for someone to come and meet him, since it did not seem likely that someone would magically appear right in front of him (even if that would be really cool). Nala could not exactly remember whether or not the dumb black puppy or the stupid Myrtle had howled for anyone, and he didn't know if it would be good war manners to call. After all, he didn't really understand the concept of war yet, despite trying really hard to do it right so that Anselm could be happy and proud of him. Deciding not to howl, Nala set himself to waiting, as he really wanted to save all of his strength for fighting some bad wolves to help Inferni. Besides, howling or yipping would attract attention, and he did not want that, really. He only wanted one wolf, not a bunch.

When the other arrived, the young coyote stood again, puffing out his chest in what he considered to be a very intimidating way. The tone of her words happened to be completely lost on him, and he grinned, tongue lolling, before answering, "I'm Nala! And I'm here to. . . Uhm. . ." He paused, considering how he should word it. He wanted to be intimidating! "I'm Nala from Inferni, and I'm here to kick some stupid Dahlian butt!" he decided upon, considering that to be good enough. This wasn't the first time he'd be kicking butt from Dahlia de Mai, after all. He still had no idea what the war was about or why it had started, but he wanted to do everything that he could to help the clan win this silly war. The coyote clan was definitely better than Dahlia de Mai, anyway, so he really had to fight for it. He'd promised Anselm he would be useful, too, which was a big deciding factor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread