Simply Being There
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ader-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

She sensed such a kind and gentle soul within the collie that it felt as if she were talking to an old friend instead of someone she had just met. There were certain personalities that the Marino just clicked with and Ruri's was one of them. It was probably lucky that it was the Dauphine that had come at her call and not the King. Savina knew nothing of Jacquez, but the male's boisterous and flirtatious attitude would have almost certainly rubbed her the wrong way. Starting pack-to-pack relations off on a good note was crucial and it was a relief to find such a one as Ruri helping run the Miracles pack. Even if she and the other leaders of this place didn't exactly hit it off, she would always be able to talk to this leader.

"As am I, so I am glad that I'm able to share more with you about Haven." She did find it interesting that the Aatte male had helped to rescue the sweet girl from the sea, though not surprising. Haven had always had a big heart and had dreamed of being a hero. From all she heard of him recently, he was well on the path to becoming one, if he weren't one already. It seemed that at least to Ruri, he was. "Haven has always been a very kind and conscientious boy and I'm glad that he's been able to help you, and your pack." Right now though, the Italian was more interested in the fact that Ruri had washed up on shore here, for it was the same way in which she herself had arrived in Nova Scotia. "You say you washed up on shore, may I ask where it is you are from? I also washed up on the shore when I arrived here. Were you on a boat that sank?" It seemed the most logical conclusion, but she supposed there were other possibilities as well. All the foreigners she had met in these lands had come from across the Atlantic, just as she had, and she was curious to see if it were the same case for the Aceline woman.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread