Simply Being There
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ader-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The woman had no doubt that Haven was a great asset to Cour des Miracles. He had shown great promise all through his youth and then he had mysteriously disappeared from their home. It had taken her a while to learn what had happened to him, but when she had she had understood why he had taken off without a word. Coming face to face with such an awful truth would be enough to send anyone reeling, not to mention someone who hadn't even reached their year mark. Thankfully though it seemed that he had found his purpose once again in the ranks of this pack and had grown into the fine young man that she knew he would be. She knew that Anu and his sister Mati missed him a great deal, but she also knew that they wanted him to do what was best for him and it appeared that this was the place he was meant to be.

Savina listened with extreme interest as Ruri began to explain the place that she and the main leader of this pack had come from and how it was they had ended up here in Nova Scotia. Her knowledge about this continent and its canines were limited entirely to this peninsula and she found it fascinating that in the south there were mostly dogs. In Italy there had been very few dogs, and any that had been there must have lived mostly in the cities and so she of course had no knowledge of them. Even more surprising though was to hear that so much of Ruri's life had been spent aboard a ship. Honestly the sable wolf couldn't imagine being stuck on one of the vessels for such a long span of time. "Wow, that's all so interesting. I know so little about this continent and had no idea that that's how things are down in the south. Do you like it here?" It sounded like the environment was vastly different than that she had been born into, and she personally knew how strange those transitions could be.

"I'm actually from much farther away. It's a place called Italy and it lies across the ocean. I lived there until I was a little over two years old and then one day I went aboard one of the ships to see what it was like. What I didn't know though was that the ship was ready to sail and I ended up getting stuck inside of it. I can't say how long I was in there, but at some point a huge storm came up and the ship was torn apart and I got washed out to sea. The next thing I remember was waking up on the shore east of here." She decided to leave the part about her mother dying out. It would only bring the pleasant mood of their conversation down and she didn't see any reason to do that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread