Simply Being There
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ader-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Savina was similarly happily inclined to talk about the joys of family life. Her pack was of the utmost importance to her, but family would always be the more valuable thing in her book. It probably stemmed from her childhood, where the pack she had grown up in hadn't been very supportive and so the only ones she could really depend on were her mother and siblings. Them and her English tutor Lorenzo, who had in a sense become a part of their family. With a bit of sorrow she wondered how the kindly wold was doing. She couldn't imagine that his lot in Monti Sabini had improved any with her departure. She wouldn't think about that now though. Now she had much more cheery topics to speak on. "Yes, I know what you mean. I feel very much the same with my mate. We've been mates for over a year now and none of the excitement of being together has gone away for either of us. I hope that you and your mate can keep that as well, though from the sound of it there's no reason to think it won't." It appeared that Ruri was one of the lucky ones who had found the person she was meant to be with. It filled the woman with warmth to see a strong relationship so similar to her's and Kansas'.

The Italian fey smiled broadly when Ruri assured her that the time she spent here with her pups would be fantastic, and she had no doubt that the claim was true. She was especially intrigued by the mention of the games that she knew and the ones she had played herself as a pup. Being from a very different part of the world, surely the games she knew were ones that Savina had never heard of or seen before. "I'm sure we will! And I can't wait to see the games that you know. I might have to bring my adult children along as well so they can see too. They may be nearly grown ups now, but they still love to play games." This was especially true of Gotham. The mother and son had even made up their own little impromptu game of making up fables to explain the reasons things happened in the world as they had. That had been one of her favorite afternoons as of late.

Savina had not wanted to pry or open old wounds in Ruri's life, but it seemed as if the collie woman was not upset over the subject. Perhaps it was one of those things that had dulled with time and distance, much like how she felt towards her sire. Of course given the right cues she could still get quite upset over the subject, but those times were few and far between now. "Yes, sadly it seems such things happen more often then not. My father, if you can even call him that, wasn't much better. He didn't want my mother or any of us when we were born. I suppose he helped me to see what I didn't want in a male though." Sighing, she looked back up at Ruri, glad that the conversation hadn't been ruined by her question. "Okay, I'm glad I didn't upset you. I know how delicate these kinds of subjects can be."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread