Simply Being There
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

I agree this is a good place to wrap up. I will go archive this now.

Word Count: 200+

Savina's comments regarding the difficulty of waiting made Ruri nod in agreement. Her milky blue eyes focused in the Commander's direction glowed with the same excitement that her face showed. What the older woman said was absolutely true. The time would pass quickly, as it always seemed to do, and before she knew it the Crimson Dreams leader would be returning with all of her offspring, young and old, in tow. "It will be well worth the wait. Make sure to come by on a nice warm day. Playing on the beach always seems more enjoyable in the warm sun," she replied, wanting to make sure Savina would come on a day that would be the most conducive to fun ocean front activities.

The conversation was quickly coming to an end as nature seemed to warn of another bout of showers with the sudden drop in air temperature. Savina suggested it first and Ruri quickly nodded in reply,"Perhaps we should indeed. It was very nice to meet you Savina. I hope your pregnancy keeps going well and I look forward to your visit. Now hurry and get back to your home before it starts raining," she replied turning and waving goodbye in the other woman's general direction. That was the convenient thing about waving; one did not need to be entirely precise in the direction they waved in as it was a general gesture of farewell. As they both parted ways, the cashmere clad Border collie strolled over the damp ground towards her warm cabin where her kitten would be waiting, likely sleeping in front of the fire. Heath would hopefully make it home before the rain came again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread