Simply Being There
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ader-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
It's all good! Big Grin 300+

A damp breeze blew over her and the woman shivered, head hunching closer to her body. If only she could wear her coat in this form as well, but it would only restrict her movements and she'd make it filthy. The weather was starting to warm back up, but it was still a little too much on the cold side for the Italian's preference. Hopefully though the weight she would be gaining during the course of her pregnancy would help to keep her warm until spring came back in full force. The last few weeks of it she wouldn't really be leaving the mansion either. This second pregnancy would go much smoother and not be as stressful she thought for now she knew what to expect. Not knowing was what had made the first time so nerve wracking. Savina knew the drill this time around however and everything had gone fine last time and she trusted it would this time as well, as long as she was careful.

It wasn't long that a slender, clothed figure appeared on the horizon and came walking towards her. Savina couldn't help but tilt her head in curiosity at the appearance of the approaching canine. She had heard of dogs, and had heard that many that lived in this pack were dogs, but she had never seen one and found the other female's appearance quite intriguing. When they were closer though her emerald gaze averted, not wanting to seem rude. Little did she know that the other could not see and relied on all her other senses. As she was greeted by the silver and ivory woman Savina smiled kindly and dipped her head in recognition. "Hello, it is a pleasure to meet you Ruri. I am Savina Marino, Commander and head of Crimson Dreams." She caught a whiff of some vaguely familiar scent on the Dauphine. Not the girl's scent itself, but one that clung to her fur. Savina shrugged it off though, there were other matters to attend to. "Oh no, I wasn't looking for anyone in particular. I haven't met any of the leaders here and was hoping to catch one of them, which I have!" she explained in her accented tones. "I came to let you know that one of my members will be seeking to join your pack here, she might have already come in fact. I wanted to let you know that her departure is on completely amiable terms and there are no hard feelings whatsoever about the switch." That could at times be the case when someone left one pack for another, but that wasn't the case at all for Princess. It would have been wrong for her to stay in Crimson Dreams away from the man she loved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread