Simply Being There
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

WC: 300+

Plumed tail wagged casually behind the collie woman as the stranger introduced herself. Savina Marino, what a pretty name, and with a beautifully accented voice to match. Ruri loved the way that Italian flare of Savina's voice seemed to tickle her ears. The sensation was similar to the feeling that the voice of Alaine Winters, the apothecary of Cour des Miracles, produced in the blind woman. Out of respect for Savina's title, Ruri immediately did her best to focus her pale blue eyes in her direction before dipping her head respectfully. As the Italian woman explained that she was not looking for someone but was rather coming to inform the pack of something, the delicate lautari listened intently, making sure she had heard everything before formulating and giving her response. Someone was switching packs, a woman in fact. It did not take long for Ruri's mind to piece together the information and realize who Savina was referring to. "Do you mean Princess Chance? I had no idea that she was joining, but I'll be sure to give her a warm welcome when next I see her. She and I met a few days ago when I found her wandering the lands looking for Haven Aate's house. I assume you know Haven, as I believe he was once a member of your pack. You're not his mother are you?" Ruri questioned curiously, trying to piece together bits and pieces of information about her friend that Haven had yet to tell her himself. "I only ask because I know he told me that his mother is a member of your pack. Oh, and I'm sorry for all of the questions. I get carried away sometimes," she replied, pale cheeks reddening in a blush of embarrassment. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her yet again. Hopefully Savina had not gotten an ill impression of her, or worse the pack, because of her behavior. Jac would be very disappointed if she were to mess up an important meeting like this.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread