These feelings will be gone
[html]
300+
yeah, good idea. I want to focus on the Toliy one instead Tongue

Running a hand dramatically across his brow, the redhead let out a loud, and obnoxious, sigh of relief. "Well good. I don't really want to die over a long period in pain and misery, praying for death. I'm glad you so charitable alerted me to how easily I can die taking a stroll in the woods." His voice dripped with sarcasm, eyes rolling. The easy grin let Anann know what he was not trying to be cruel, but sarcastic in a rather obnoxious way. Cover his eyes, then uncovering them, he added, "They have been opened, my dear lady. I used to scarcely see the forest for the trees." At least Anann never had the intention of hurting him. Teaching was good, though he never wanted to be taught in that kind of way.

Strel beamed; the pack certainly housed many booze hounds that enjoyed a nice party with the stuff. Anann would fit in just fine. He hoped she would join. Maybe she would be another one of the pack's party animals and be an entertaining figure if everyone got dancing in the middle of everywhere. However, Strel blinked at her oddly as she commented, rather eloquently, about how people disagree. He could do nothing but nod, since it had thrown him off quite a bit. That seemed almost too eloquent for just some random girl coming from lord knew where. "You're right. What's a little life without a lot of chaos?" he grinned, scratching at his nape and pulling out some rogue dead shards of twigs.

Again, the redhead nodded. This girl understood quite a bit of their pack already. Clever girl. "Yep, though our Constable right now is Vigilante. Don't know him well, but I don't know many of the head command that well." Though he figured he out to get to know them much better. Then, noticing the wink, the redhead raised a brow in her direction, peering at her with a coy look. "I don't know, what do you want to tell me?" he said in a rather suggestive voice. And, much like Anann, he did not mean it at all. As if he would. "Well what you expect to do with yourself in the future. Maybe we covered this, maybe not." Now his tone was back to normal, face losing that half-seductive look.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread