The Telling Truth
[html]

I'm a typical "300+" writer.. xD

As a greeter of Crimson Dreams Anu was practiced in introductions and meeting those seeking sanctuary. This was not very different, for Anu could read a similar tone in this female's body as she saw in those that came to their borders. Wind swept strangers were rare at their door, winter seemed to keep many in the homes that had already instead of out venturing for a new life. To travel in this sort of weather gave way to certain ideas, one that Anu thought without restraint; She might be in dire strain to be out uprooted in the snow and cold. Her name came forth, pleasant in voice and Anu smile widened in approval of Lucia's welcoming demeanor.

The questions were easy to answer, the Dreamer's voice flowing with ease. "No, but my home is near by. Our borders line the western half of the large lake just beyond those hills." Anu motioned in a western direction with her nose. "There are many packs in this area. Mine is Crimson Dreams." If she wished to find the fact that she was new to the region then she did not hide it well. Her scent spoke true of it, the most simplistic way for Anu to read her unfamiliarity to these parts. Cerulean eyes watched closely as the female went to her bag and asked, "Have you been here long?" A sort of obvious question, speaking of the area as a whole as well as the spot Anu had found her in. Her gaze danced over the bottle that was retrieved, shaking her head at the polite gesture. "No thank you." She knew it to be rude to decline the offering, but the fey was rarely a drinking, finding it something for celebrations. The blanket was a nice gesture, but the wolfess didn't find it necessary at the moment "Perhaps if the wind picks up."

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread