The Telling Truth
[html]

WC 310
I'm not sure where my muse is right now, :/ Had a rough couple of days.

Viridian eyes glanced understandably in Anu's direction, following the tilt of her frame and glancing over toward where Crimson Dream's territory rested. Smiling peacefully, her eyes returned to gray female. Placing the half empty bottle back into her bag, Lucia's auds flickered as questions were raised and curiosity rang out as clear as a howl at midnight. Shifting slightly, the wind nipping at her thighs, the ebony female's attention returned fully toward Anu.

“I've only just arrived,”
she admitted casually, knowing now that it was no secret of her traveling habits. “I've been searching for a place to settle down,” she continued, pausing momentarily as though lost in thoughts. “I've contemplated joining one of the packs, but I honestly wouldn't know where I'd fit in.” The sentence was dripping with secrets; something that Lucia wasn't letting out, which could be a million things; and being that she had only just met Anu, trust wasn't that easy to gain. “--How did you realize that your pack was the right one?”

As the words rolled off her tongue, a crow flew overhead, crying out into the sky. Glancing upward, her scar wrinkled as it rested across her left eye. Some would call it a minor disturbance on her facade, yet to Lucia it was the one thing that caused her confidence to slide.
“Say, Anu...” she rasped, eyes falling slowly back to the horizon, hackles rising and falling with each breath, “Where's the best place to settle around here? You know, warm bed, good source of food--” she paused, a shiver down her spine as a breeze caught her off-guard, her emerald eyes fixed over the frame of Anu, trying to figure her out, read her personality with very little conversation, “--without perhaps joining a pack, unless you'd recommend one, of course?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread