The Telling Truth
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iftanu.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
no worries :]

Cerulean eyes watched the dark stranger, the ray and brown’s figure relaxing as the moments passed without concern. She rested her tail against the cold ground, shifting to a position that would only serve to help calm the other wolf and ease her own body. The female was lost, and seemed a bit out of her zone of comfort, but Anu could not expect anything else from a wanderer. The older female gave a nod, waiting patiently as Lucia gathered her thoughts into spoke words. “Its not an easy task.” Anu felt it an honest worry, knowing that simply picking the first bordered lands was not always the most intelligent way to make such a large decision. When the question came Anu was happy to reveal a bit of her past to the newly found companion, feeling there would be no harm in it. “I came here over a year ago, settling in one place only to leave a few months later to follow a lover to another.” It was a bit of a confession to give someone she had just come to know, but Anu was simply an honest creature. “I found that it was not even that wolfess that made me stay, I find peace in Crimson Dreams.” it was not easy to describe the feeling that the Dreaming lands brought her, ‘peace’ was all that her vocabulary owned that seemed to fit at all.

The tawny fey watched the other, even as the senses were distracted. There was a moment of silence, and then Lucia spoke with one more intrigue. There was one place that Anu would always thing about when the thoughts of free lands came to mind. “Unless you are not fond of it, to the east there is a city.” Anu did not frequent it, finding its landscape depressing. But the supplies there seemed endless, as well as places to hide. “Food can be caught on the outskirts, but the buildings and rooms in its center are empty and numerous.” And then she donned a smile as she thought of it, “We are always welcoming those searching for a place to live, anyone searching for the security of a pack and are willing to be loyal and honest.” It was not meant to sound like a challenge, and Anu never had thought that being goodhearted was difficult.

by Erin <33
[/html]
300+

Messages In This Thread