The Telling Truth
[html]

no worries! your writing is lovely, i have no complaints ;D

In the end there was no other place Anu would rather live. She and her Commander had kept peace among their members ever since the shift of power all those months ago. Ever since Savi had become their alpha there had been little among them that caused any commotion, their ranks growing, litters being born. Their only problems had been the threats from the outside, and to Anu that was something less trying. Internal problems were the ones that tested them the hardest. As long as they were united they could protect themselves against anything. The older fey nodded her head, but the questions were not done. The Dreamer didn’t mind, and though it did not seem as if the stranger was about to follower her back to the Crimson Dreams borders, Anu was more then happy to continue the explanation of all the packs that lived as her neighbors.

She began, “There are five wolf packs, and then the coyote clan. You might have passed Aniwaya, and my own borders. Cours de Miracles is south of here, Phoenix Valley east of the city. They have always been welcoming of my visits, and I have family and friends living in many.” Anu paused, her thoughts moving towards the two other groups she had yet to name. When Lucia questioned again Anu rolled smoothly into the ones that she had yet to expand on, finding no surprise in the fact that she had heard the whispers of war in her travels. “That is between Dahlia and Inferni.” Her voice was dim now, harder then before. “Inferni is the coyote clan, Dahlia has attacked them and so now they aim to destroy the other.” Her voice was sorrowful, for such thoughts about the loss of life that had been suffered as well as would be made the female miserable.

“Dahlia’s leader is crazed, too many died and own scars made by his hand. Its best to stay away from both places.” She warned the wolf. Inferni was not a foe of hers personally, calling herself a friend of their leader. Yet Anu would not venture there, fearing that she would be killed by a clan-member on sight and for no other reason then that she was and looked like a full-blooded wolf.

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread