Why must things be like this?
((Brutus is a loner NPC that will die on this night, need some one willing to kill him lol.))

Nightmares that could be dreamed up were about to happen on this night. Angel was not expecting anything to occur to her or anyone else. Especially with the war going on. Angel had not heard of any injuries since the war had begun and the same was for deaths so Angel remained prepared. Prepared for anything that may strike on hand. What was to happen tonight would not be expected by anyones standards. Angel remained in her bed sleeping while the one thing that would bring back her worst nightmares prepared his attack. However on this night Angel had her meal and had a nice hot bath. Washing herself in the bath tub, since she had to traditionally heat the tub which took a very very long time was pretty worth it. After she had gotten out and dried herself off she soon had slipped into bed and felt the linen covers surrounding her. This was paradise.

--

He had crossed the borders yes without a care. He knew of Jefferson. He knew his rules for loners passing the borders but he was hungry for blood on this night. He had picked up Angels scent for miles back when he first crossed near the Phoenix Valley area. His blackened bodice in his halfling form moved swiftly through the trees as he sought for his target. He would claim her and her precious treasure on this night. As he approached the location of her cabin, which was relatively easy to find he stalked the perimeter of the house looking about it before making a move forward. It was the click of the doorknob that caught his attention.

--

It was the click of the doorknob that soon made her awake in the night, which was about one in the morning by now. A familiar scent but one most feared slipped into her nose and her fuschia colored eyes grew wide. It could not be. After all these years he could not have tracked her down. Angel would not believe it but she had to be sure. Getting up with her dagger in hand she slipped out the bedroom door and looked down the hallway. She hated how dark it was. Finding the candle she had left in the bathroom Angel lit a lantern and left it there in the front room to attract the intruder though she was unsure if this ploy would work. If she could not see then her intruder could not either which gave the raven hued female an advantage. If this were Brutus then she would have one hell of a time fighting him off like she had last time. Angel soon slipped her way in her wolven form, carrying her dagger in her mouth, into the kitchen and remained there. It was the room nearest the front room and thought perhaps it would be best to slip outside. If it were Brutus, she would at least have a fighting chance there compared to the cramped spaces inside.

--

Brutus had seen the movement and pretended not to notice. He had seen her slip from the bedroom to the kitchen and he had to chuckle to himself. She had not changed one bit for sure. It was obvious that Angel still underestimated the male which not only fed his ego, but showed how stupid she really was. Brutus smirked as he too slipped into his wolf form, which he was more silent in, and moved through the halls into the kitchen and looked about. Angel was hiding on the other side of the island that stood in the middle unnoticing of his movements towards her and found it too late when he struck out with a claw. A shriek was heard and Angel scrambled from the kitchen and slammed into the wall. Damn! How could she have let her guard down so much? This was Brutus we are talking about here. In her world he is the king of stealth, rape, and murder. He knew how to detach someones trachea and rip the throat out quite literally. He also knew the position easiest to dominate a female and keep her pinned while raping her to keep her from fighting. Where he had gotten this knowledge Angel did not know nor did she wish to care or ask. Angel saw him coming and before she could move Angel was pinned to the wall where Brutus soon began to whisper in her ear "Miss me my sweet?" before biting down on her ear and ripping it off. Angel screamed as blood splurted from her ear and down the side of her face as Brutus had her pinned with both her arms perpendicular from her body against the wall. She tried to bite out when he got close enough but soon was punched hard in the face, near where her ear ripped off, and landed to the ground. She had forgotten his strength and was already dizzy. Grabbing her by the neck he threw her outside knowing the area within her makeshift cabin was relatively small. Once outside he kicked her in the gut a couple times while she choked on air to try and breath. The wind had been knocked out of her.

"Think you could just leave me without saying goodbye? Think again." he grunted as another kick to the ribs ensued. "You and I are mated for life. Think I would let you go so easily? You are mine Angel. No one elses!" One more kick to the gut caused her to cough up blood and quite a good amount. It was partially because she had bit her tongue but the rest of it was from possible internal bleeding. Minor of course. Angel tried to stand but was elbowed in the back hard which made her fall onto her stomach. She writhed around trying to get her bearings. Kneeling down Brutus lifted her up to her knees and got close to her neck. "You don't know how much I missed you, Angel." he whispered in his deep baritone voice as he licked her neck and nibbled on it. He forgotten how sensual and attractive her scent was and remembering this made him remember the time he nearly completely force bred her and got her pregnant. Now he had his chance to fully claim her as his. To take her very virginity from her and claim it as his own. Chuckling to himself he hit her atop the head and held her down by her neck while he lifted her back end up and forced her tail out of the way. Angel, being too dazed and confused to understand what it was, moaned on the ground as she looked about. Dammit! He really got me this time, but he won't get the last laugh, she thought to herself as she regained her senses and tried to fight back. Trying to kick out she tried to use her legs to free her from his grasp and aim for his private area but even then he already had his legs between hers to keep her from doing that. She tried to relax her back, but he was holding it up and she felt him begin to finger around for it. Her eyes widening she remembered this part and soon began to panic. PTSD soon set in and she began to scream and scream loudly.

"Some one please help me!!! Xyon! Ty! Anyone I don't fucking care!! HELP!!"

At this point Brutus did another blow to the head with a rock with a sickening crack and Angel soon fell silent. This was enough to daze her for a while and put her into shock but not for long. It was not a hard enough of a blow to completely knock her out but by now she was too afraid to do anything. Angel felt that everyone was too far off to help her and Angel soon began to sob and scream some more. Brutus no longer cared. Angel was his. Blood reigned from the top of her head from her injury as swelling had already begun. The feel of her warmth was soon evident as he found what he was looking for. Playing around a bit he could still feel she was intact and when he slipped his fingers inside she whimpered and shouted out in pain. Good then, I can make her bleed still. Either way I will take it from her. Brutus was soon aroused at how close he was to having her and how close he was to victory. His member soon became aroused too as it sought for the very destination it needed to be to end it. Not waiting a second more, he aimed for his target and thrust with all his might causing Angel to scream in agony. She tried to fight and now that she was fully awake she understood the severity of the situation. She looked for anything nearby as he still held her down by the back of her neck, which was becoming quite numb right now, and his right arm holding her bum up while she was being rocked back and forth. Rocks, twigs, something sharp, whatever. She was desperate at this point. As Brutus rocked Angel he tilted his head at the long forgotten memory of what he nearly had the first time. A smug smirk appeared on his lips as he allowed the inside of Angel to grace the shape of his member. Grunts and groans slipped from the monsters mouth as he leaned forward and licking Angels back as she continued to struggle. He knew sooner or later her body would betray her. He had done it to many other women who were like her. Angel was not the first one of course. He watched her struggling and smiled. "It is too late now. By the time I release you it will be done. Just submit and surrender darling. There is nothing else you can do." And it was with this that Angel believed him and soon enough tears flowed from her eyes and she sobbed giving up knowing that no one would come, as they haven't yet, and she would die before the morning.

((tried to keep it 'clean' and mature... let me know if this is too much and I shall edit. xP never did a post like this before...))

Messages In This Thread