Why must things be like this?
OOC: not sure if the end part is PP, so let me know if you want me to change it.

Pendzez looked to his side as Ty appeared. Now, two against one, the creature was outnumbered especially when himself and Ty were talented wolves with swords. If Angel was right and that Brutus was dangerous, then the only thing that Pendzez could hope for is that they try to kill him before he kills them. However, the creature said that Angel was his, no one elses. How can she be his if she didn't want him?

It was then that the wolf jumped into the shadows. The white wolf figured that the wolf would have moved to a different room of the house. "Ty, you take care of Angel. I'll go for the Creature. If he comes, kill him for me." Pendzez then moved into the shadows, trying to find the wolf that disappeared. How could he be able to find him? Pendzez had confidence that the spirits will guide him. "I know you are here," he said in the shadows. "You come here to injure a pack member. Your crimes are unforgivable." He moved around slowly so he wouldn't get noticed.

Messages In This Thread