Why must things be like this?
Dammit, I am pinned. That was Brutus's thoughts when he felt the blade at the back of his neck but a smirk still rose to his lips. He had still claimed what he had come for in the first place. He looked to Angel and smiled. "You will never rid of me! Even in death! I will still haunt you and torture you as I have when I attacked you the first time. You will always be mine Angel! You will be claimed by no one else!" Brutus shouted out as he let out an evil cackle and then a howl into the heavens above. His maniacal laughter was loud and it rang through the forests but his instinct to fight was still present. Not only that they were outside but Brutus was pinned to the point that he could not move. His eyes were wide and insane looking at Angel watched from afar.

Shivers began to take over her now as she held a gauze linen pad and a few herbal leaves to her head injury. Her head spun like she had been spinning in circles and she had no choice but to sit down. She was loosing blood from her head but as she sat the damage from the inside portion of her legs and all around were evident. They were minor yes but they still looked gruesome and would anger the majority of any wolf of one who had done this to a pack mate. Angel sat down on the ground with her bow and arrow at her side and a bandage on her head just fighting to keep awake now.

Messages In This Thread