Why must things be like this?
[html]
ooc: Alright, we haven't really finished this and Pendzez gave me permission to post out of turn. I felt bad that we never finished this as it seems integral to Angel's character. If this is too much, I can edit it.

Pendzez didn't deserve this, it wasn't his job to kill the black wolf. It had nothing to do with the little rivalry that he and Pendzez shared, but Pendzez didn't need this death to stain his honorable blade. This was a kill he should not have to live with. Before Pendzez had a chance to deliver the blow against the wolf, Ty had already darted into the woods and ended up in front of the wolf known as Brutus with a terrible, wrathful bloodlust marring his face to the point of a beserker fury. Ty tackled the black wolf away from the blade, snarling with a warrior's rage not seen in him for what felt like ages, every muscle tensed in readiness for battle. As they landed, Ty wrapped his hands around the black wolf's throat, if the creature was going to fight like an animal, he would have to die like one. However, he had the black wolf stunned, but not defeated, and even though they were now on the ground, with Ty pinning and choking the creature, there was no way Brutus would give up without a fight. The black wolf lashed out with his claws, slicing Ty's chest and abdomen, and even getting a good slice on his face, a lateral one across the cheek. In hindsight, Ty realized he probably should've let Pendzez just take him out with a single sword slice, but it was too late to worry about that now.

Ty now wanted to finish this quickly, but there was only one way he knew how. Tighting his grip on Brutus' throat, he pushed his thumbs into the layrnx to quicken the process, now peircing the throat, he could feel the warm blood running along his hands now, but that only made him dig deeper and press harder. The hands of Brutus' again lashed out, but weaker, this time, with less ability to fight back. He was phasing out, but that did not stop the black wolf from taunting one last time. Between the gurgling and choking noises now uttering from the wolf, there was a faint laughter, no matter what Ty did now, it did not change the fact this black wolf had gotten away with something in the Valley, a place Ty swore to protect, he had failed. With another tighitng of his grip, a loud, grotesque snap was heard, and the body of Brutus was now motionless, Ty had applied enough pressure not only to choke Brutus, but to snap his neck in anger.

It was over, Brutus was dead.

Once the body of Brutus stopped moving, Ty slowly rose from the corpse, now scratched and lightly wounded from Brutus' attempt's to free of his grasp. He didn't say another word, it looked like he had calmed down, but his eyes said much more then his body language. He was still mad, the blood was still boiling thorugh his system, the bloolust still glinted. He gave Pendzez a brisk glance and growled low "Angel's still hurt, look after her, you're much better with medicine then I am." And before Pendzez even had a chance to reply, Ty darted into the woods, out of sight from the two wolves.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread