Clearing Out the Cobwebs
[html]
Heh, you do want it really quick ^^; that's fine by me. :3 We could have another thread sometime if you want!

She tried to stay ahead of the weather when she could, collecting things to prepare for the seasons as they came. This was her second spring in AniWaya, having been one of its founding members. Ember had always been more of nomadic wolf before ending up in AniWaya, moving from pack to pack to pack. She had finally found her place with this group and its strong, kind-hearted leader. She would follow him wherever he went.

The wolf was used to walking through AniWaya in relative silence; she almost never came across somebody else while she was out wandering. The sound of another voice startled her out of her thoughts and her eyes immediately went to the one thing that stood out amongst the foliage. A wolven shape. She raised her free hand in greeting, a warm smile gracing her normally serious face. "Hullo! Thanks. I haven't met ye before...but then, I don't often run across others when I go along this path. Are you new to the tribe? Ah, yeh..m'name, too. I'm Ember, Ember Phoenix. I'm the Chief's right hand man. Er...gal."

She laughed a little at her own words, shaking her head. "And these? I don't think about 'em much any more, now that they're healed. But I got 'em from a wandering creature. I never asked exactly what he was, not wantin' to be rude, but he was some kind of canine. His name was Cotl, I think. But he used a big needle and shoved it through the skin, then shoved these in through afterward."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread