Clearing Out the Cobwebs
[html]<style type="text/css">p{margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:40px;}</style>
http://i49.tinypic.com/122232d.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:500px;background-color:#C5B59B;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em;line-height:1.4em;color:#233833;">

Eh heh, it's nothing personal I just want to win that monthly-prize-thing >Big Grin I'd love to thread again with you once this is over, since I usually prefer far longer threads :3 I suppose Lotus is lonely at home, all on his lonesome *puppy dog eyes/evil grin at thought of March prize thing. What? I want to win something while I'm at 'Souls*

Word Count:

As the other wolf introduced herself as the 'Chief's right hand-gal', she couldn't help but stare a little. She had sensed authority as all wolves could, but didn't realise it was that much. She would make sure to remember Ember ((Eh heh rhyme)). After all, who knew when such a connection might come in handy to promote her own status. Not that she thought only about status or anything, but it was still in the back of every sane wolf's mind to get as high up the totem pole as they could climb. Unless they fell. But that was a different story.

"Eh, yeah, I'm new here. Relatively. I've only been around about a month, or so." She smiled rather sarcastically but not at Ember, just at life in general. "I'm obviously not as lucky as some, rank-wise. Hopefully that will change. Speaking of which, I guess I might as well as you something; I'm pretty darn good with all things healing if I do say so myself, and was hoping to become an Ookah." Yumiko looked at her feet and kicked the snow, embaressed.

As Ember talked about her piercings Yumiko grimaced in sympathetic pain. "That must have hurt. I doubt I could go through with it." She said honestly, her tail swishing behind her gently. She hoped to get back to her task soon despite meeting such a kind wolf; far kinder than she had once thought Alphas and those close to them could get. Dawali had proven her wrong, and now Ember seemed insistant in keeping up her streak of misjudgments. Pointing towards the string of fish flung over one shoulder, she said, "I guess you should be getting those home. Don't want them to spoil out in the sun." She grinned. "It's a good thing there's no heat, too," she said quite sarcastically. After all, she was a beach and heat loving creature. Why oh why did it have to be Winter still?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread