Clearing Out the Cobwebs
[html]

Ember was not used to such friendliness from a stranger, but it wasn't a bad thing at all. She should have known that members of the tribe would be more friendly toward her than other members due to her place in the tribe as well. Ember hadn't met too many of the newer tribesmembers, only strangers from outside the lands lately...so this was very nice indeed. The smile stayed on her face as she listened to the female's response. "A healer? That sounds familiar...Hehe. My sister does some healin'. Or did. I dunno if she does it any more. If you feel like goin' down to Phoenix Valley I bet she could give you some tips"

She was the only wolf besides Dawali that Ember knew to be a good healer...and she was trying not to think of the orange wolf as hard as she could. Yumiko mentioned that she thought that the piercings would hurt and Ember shrugged. They had, but she'd felt much much worse in her years. The girl was only two years old, but she'd had enough injuries to last a lifetime. "It sure didn't feel nice, kind of a pinching feelin'. But then, I've had a broken arm..and I've had big ol' hunks of flesh ripped outta me. This wasn't too bad." She rubbed her scarred collarbone absently. She'd been badly injured in her fight with Hybrid, the male taking a chunk out of her chest, and her sister Firefly had been the one to break the arm.

Yumiko spoke of the fish and Ember lifted the line off her shoulder to hold them up in the air, showing them off. "I'm rather enjoyin' talking to you, actually...do you want to do dinner sometime? I could give you some directions to where the Valley pack is and help you out with some healin' stuff that I know. My knowlege is pretty basic though"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread