Clearing Out the Cobwebs
[html]
We should totally have another thread Smile Maybe with Ember and Lotus and Yumiko? ^___^ if Lotus' player is up for that as well.

She was glad that she had been able to offer some useful information to this friendly female and nodded. Naniko was an odd wolf in Ember's eyes, with the white woman's interest in the same sex, and she had made some mistakes in her life, but who hadn't? She would still send people Naniko's way if they wanted to know things about healing. It had been Naniko that had helped Ember recover many times...and she had healed Cercelee, when the old Dahlian leader had been around. The older wolf had also healed Ember's father once...she had made his pneumonia go away. At least for a while.

"A hard life made harder by m'own hard-headedness." She said, shaking her head. "I was a stubborn one, no doubt about it. But I like ta think I've mellowed out over the years." She gave a wide grin. Ember had gone from thinking of herself as a victim and thinking of herself as a weakling to a strong AniWayan warrior. A leader, even. She could barely believe that she was doing such things some days.

She received an enthusiastic response to her invitation and she bounced a little on the heels of her feet. She hadn't extended many invitations for social gatherings in the past, so this would be new to her as well...but it was a good thing indeed. She gave another nod to Yumiko when the wolf spoke of getting her work done, hefting the fish back up over her shoulder again. "I'll make sure ta get a hold of ya after a while. I'm not sure who I'd bring, but who knows!" The dark wolf took a few steps back before giving the other a wave of her hand, "I'll drop by soon!",turning to head back toward her den.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread