Quiet on the Front
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... viban2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Big Grin 300+

Savina smiled warmly at her friend as her presence was finally noticed. Anu moved to face her better and she could see her eyes look over her form and knew what the first thing she noticed must be. Ever since she had found out she was with pups again she had been taking things fairly easy and hadn't really seen her second in command. There was some guilt she felt at not informing her friend earlier, but hopefully Anu would understand. She had been busy informing the family and making sure that her children were dealing with the news alright. They had taken it pretty well when she and Kansas had told them, but she knew it could be a tough thing to digest and there was the chance that they felt replaced. The mother had wanted to make sure that none of her brood felt like she loved them any less just because she was having another litter.

Still, she should have made more of an effort to let Anu know. Not only because their friendship was so close and so dear, but also because once the pups were born and right before the Commander would be out of commission and the daily leadership tasks would have to fall upon the Lt. General's shoulders. Thankfully though she didn't see any hurt or resentment in her friend's gaze and her tail waved in the air behind her. "I'm feeling quite well, thank you. It's easier the second time around, I think," the fey said with a slight chuckle. Even if you heard what pregnancy entailed you didn't really know what it was like or what to expect until you went through it yourself. This time she had experience to draw upon and things had been progressing smoothly. Hopefully that meant that this litter would be just as healthy as her last had been. "Carrying this big belly around can be awkward though," she joked. Savina knew she probably looked awfully silly with her tiny frame and her over-sized abdomen.

"How is Colibri doing? I met her a little while ago. She's a sweet girl." The woman hoped that the ex-Dahlian was beginning to see that she was safe here and no one would cause her any problems. If they did, they would be answering to her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread