Quiet on the Front
[html]

It was simply the normal turn of the tide within a wolf pack. To believe that their alpha female would not wish to be the one to carry the pack’s litter was slightly foolish, and to think that parents as wonderful as Kansas and Savina would not look forward to the next litter after their previous one was just wonderful was twice as foolish. Anu felt no resentment only knowing now, she was simply glad to know that her friend was healthy and just as important, happy. “Good” She responded simply. The tawny fey’s tail waved behind her as the thoughts of brand new pup rolled through her mind. Her daughter needed to know as well, being the pack’s Nanny. Anu was sure that her own grown-pup would find as much delight in the pending arrival. Anu smiled and laugh softly and silently as Savina spoke, “The look suits you.” Anu teased the younger she-wolf with a smile. It was not the normal form that the second in command saw her leader, but Anu found nothing unnatural about it.

The turn of conversation made her smile turn to something a bit deeper, the thought of Coli making her heart grow warm and the compliment that Savina gave made her heart flutter. “You did?" Anu asked, her voice turning into a sound that was not her proper calm and soft. A bit of excitement running through her. “She’s good, settled in.” Anu commented, remembering to answer the question that had been given first. Of course her thought of the chocolate wolfess were always mixed with a bit of worry and anxiety. She always hoped and wished that Coli would feel comfortable here, and tell her if she had any problem. Their relationship was one filled with love and commitment and had been questioned and tested, though Anu wondered if the female thought of herself as still and outsider here. She had done everything she could to make it the opposite. Still Anu only melted at the thought of her, “I’m glad you think that. I feel she is happy here, I know I’m happier with her here.”

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread