Quiet on the Front
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... viban2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Honestly, Savina hadn't been expecting or planning on having a new litter so soon. Well, she supposed soon wasn't exactly the right term. It seemed like a short time between when her pups had been born and now, but in reality it was nearly a whole year that had passed. This was a fact that the mother was still having difficulty wrapping her mind around. Had the time passed so quickly for Anu as well? She thought it must have. Children grew up so quickly, and the tempo seemed even faster when they were your own. The night that the pups she now carried had been conceived though had been one of the best nights of her life. She wondered if, later on, it would be too awkward to take them to that place. Of course she wouldn't tell them its true significance, but surely there was no harm in showing them the strange and beautiful lake. "Perhaps," Savina said, humor still coloring her voice. Pregnancy was hardly all sunshine and butterflies, but it was a burden she gladly bore.

She sensed the shift in her friend as she brought up her new love and Savina couldn't help but be so excited and happy for the pair, though of course she was most happy for Anu. The tawny fey hadn't been the most lucky in love and it was wholly unfair. If anyone deserved to have that gift then it was her dear friend. Savina only smiled brighter and nodded her head in confirmation to Anu's question. "Good, I'm glad to hear it." The Commander saw the same tenderness in her companion while speaking of Colibri that she was certain she exhibited whenever she spoke of Kansas. The Italian hoped with all her heart that this romance would last and the two females would be together for the rest of their days. The both of them deserved such deep love and companionship. "I don't see how I could think anything else. Honestly she reminds me a bit of Cambria, their demeanors are very similar." That fact had nearly instantly bonded her to the Haki girl in a way. "Good. You deserve to be happy. You know that I want nothing less for you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread