Take it out on me [M]
[html]

WC 414.

Her eyes grew cold, a stare that could merely be described as disgust. Her lip twitched, it was as though she was fighting a growl which would rattle the earth with its anger. Haku's voice slid across her mind like poison, a moth to a flame; that single word biting into her very soul. She had not ever imaged someone to be so cold, so empty. He was an emotionless void of nothingness, and even with her stubborn attempts to breach his protective barriers, he still persisted to see through her.

Claws tightened as her muscles rippled under obsidian fur, dirt clung to the pads of her feet and a single speck of saliva dribbled down from her canines. Removing her gaze, she felt it was best to return the favor – now looking through him rather than at him. There was an awkward tension in the air, and it would probably just get thicker.
“So be it,” she snarled bluntly, her tone blank – not even a growl in her throat. “Have it your way, Haku.” Lucia's paws shifted, she began to turn her back on him. With auds atop her crown, she waited, hoping for some sort of response.

Now with all her body facing away from the demonic male, she rose her gaze to the horizon.
“You know,” she continued, her tassel flicking above her form, marking her dislike for the situation, and perhaps even the male who stood behind her. “I was only trying to give you some company. Loneliness is a cruel thing.” She paused, emerald eyes now glowing with the knowledge of her words, reminiscing the memories of her loneliness like a bad nightmare. “Perhaps one day you will discover that some of us are just like you. Insane, lost... Alone.A small smile crawled over her lips, although hidden from view of the male whom she spoke with. “I hope I am there when that happens. I can't wait to tell you I told you so.”

She began to walk away, slowly; uncaring of the consequences. Her guard, though a little lower than his, remained up. She knew he could possibly attack her with her back turned, but it wasn't a worry she would ponder on. She simply waited, hoping he would stop her from leaving. It would be an interesting development if such were to happen. She just waited, hoping, listening. Would he stop her? She would soon find out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread