Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

WC: 421

He nearly jumped out of his fur when he heard the hello and held the axe up defensively, of coarse he didn’t know how to use weapons, but he wasn’t too much better with his own claws either, he’d been good enough to survive and keep his sister safe before he’d come here. The stranger leaning on the tree was definitely not from the pack, he could tell, he’d noticed they all had a sort of similar smell to them, and they were a bit more relaxed than this one. She seemed a bit tense but seemed somewhat relaxed as she puffed on her cigarette,

You gave me a fright, and no, I swell up if I take up any of those.

he said to her offer of the cigarette, it wasn’t a lie, he’d tried one, and he had an allergic reaction to something that was in the smoke, he was lucky Orin was there at the time and she knew what to do. He set the axe head on the ground and leaned on the handle, he looked toward the tree he’d cut down and back to the newcomer, he shook his head.

Afraid not, I’m just getting some wood to make a cage for birds, although I do like working with my hands.

He said, a slight smile ran across his muzzle at the thought of a finished product, he never usually got anything done because his sister would have some wild idea for what he was making and turn it into something else, or have him help her chase some wild fantasy. This was definitely going to be made though, if he was going to be a part of the pack he knew he’d have to contribute, even in a small sort of way for now

I’m more of a hawker or falconer of sorts,

He said, he felt old saying such things of course he wasn’t all that old but he’d seen so many things and the reading his sister had him listen to made him feel he grew up almost too fast, he wondered if where he had lived did have a pack like this one, if he would still be acting like a pup.

You don’t seem to be from around her though, What’s your name?

He asked tilting his head, he didn’t know it but that did show his age, he looked like his eleven month self just a pup new to the world of the things around him still,

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread