Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

WC:450

At first Niro was put off by the loner, but she seemed harmless, well he couldn’t say that, she didn’t seem like a threat, yeah that was it, he was sure if she wanted to she could win in a fight, he’d only fought his food. He watched as she laughed at herself, and was confused but with her apology shrugged it off, he was sure it was some inside joke of her own thoughts. Upon her first question, he had that answer already, it wasn’t every day he got to talk birds, and to share out loud would be a happy thing indeed.

I would say Golden eagles, I have been looking around to see if I could find any nests, and it seems there’s a few eagles that live on the ledges, I think because of the abundance of seagulls they are happy here.
He chuckled, remembering the day before he’d spotted the golden eagle nest, it was some irony happening here, it was a sign and he knew it, of coarse the hawks would be living in the forest, he’d try catching them before an eagle, he actually wanted to take one of the eggs of the female that would soon be nesting as it was early in mating season for them, he wanted to raise a chick himself, but he wasn’t sure what would come of it, he’d known that it wasn’t an easy task, but something he was willing to do.

Crows can be majestic in their own way, but I think of them as tricksters, they know how to hunt, but they prefer already dead animals, they are very sly creatures, but can be majestic in their way.
Niro said thinking about the crows that hopped around the streets back home, yeah they were everywhere, they knew exactly how to live and the best places to find food, their calls being rather eerie but he could see what Lucia was saying. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard her name.

My name is Niro Takekuro, it’s a pleasure to meet you

He said smiling, bowing a little to her, she seemed like a likable wolf, although he was new to his pack and was unsure what he should do about her being in their lands, but what could it hurt to talk? She was up here, and they were all down there, if she were threatening, he was sure he’d have time to warn the pack especially this far up, although he wasn’t even sure if there was a hill that was easily near here to get down easier. Thinking of that he felt stupid for climbing the wall.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread