Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

WC 319.
Sorry you had to wait so long for my reply.

His manners were surprising. She was yet to meet someone as polite as this male. She nodded toward him, a smile on her maw.
“Likewise,” she simply replied, no tone nor emotion to her voice – she wasn't sure how to feel about this one. As she stared across at him, she admired his colors; the white of his pelt, and the contrasting of his hair. His eyes amazed her, for the shade of green which they were painted seemed similar to her own, if not a little darker and more of the color of ivy. She liked to think of hers like absinthe.

Smiling to herself, she momentarily lost herself in thought. Lucia often became prey to her wild imagination and her vast ability to think for hours on end. She had no idea, however, what she was thinking about. Her mind was blank, but for some reason, it was peaceful. The silence between the two creatures seemed almost euphoric; there was no tension it seemed – or at least none that Lucia could pick up.

Shaking herself down a little, as though a chill had gone up her spine, she returned her attention to the male.
“It appears I am on territory which I shouldn't be,” she smiled again, “Am I right?” She glanced around, wondering if anyone else had picked up her scent on her travels. Maybe the leader of this pack would want her blood spilled. Who knew. “Don't worry, I am not here to cause trouble. I was just being inquisitive. But I understand if you have to inform your pack of my presence...” She paused, almost as though she could read his thoughts – which, of course, she couldn't. It was probably just a hunch. “If you're looking for an easier route down,” her head turned and she signaled behind her. “There's one just past those trees.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread