Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

WC368.

Her lips pursed; there was some kind of awkward smile upon them now. It seemed fake, and though it wasn't, she could do no better. Learning that he too was new to the land mad her feel a lot more at ease – and though she couldn't place why, it didn't seem to really matter. Perking her auds atop her crown, she nodded politely to the male.
“I don't plan on hurting anyone today,” she replied, fighting the urge to crack some kind of sordid joke. “I only fight when necessary.”

Shifting slightly, as though uncomfortable in her current stance, she let her eyes wander aimlessly, as though trying to piece together everything she had learned over the past few weeks. It had recently occurred to her that this, as nice as the place seemed, would not be the pack she would want to belong to.
“I appreciate that you will cover me on the trespass front,” she continued, eyes still staring off into the distance. “I'd hate to think who I would annoy if it were anyone else that I had bumped into.”

Watching him, she couldn't help but wonder how innocent and naive he actually was. There was a glow about him that screamed out innocence – the kind of innocence which had never touched drugs, alcohol, or anything bad, ever. It was a curious thing, considering Lucia had done many, many bad things in her lifetime so far – and the contract made everything so much more intriguing.

As he signaled for her to walk alongside him, she could not decide if it were a good idea. If someone were to find them, and if they did not like his guest policy, the pair of them could get into a lot of trouble – alas, that alone made her scales shift. That beastly thing called adrenaline rushed through her veins, and she began to pace with him. Her steps in unison, and her eyes keenly scanning the horizon.
“I am of no pack,” she whispered, a hint of distaste in her mouth. “I am yet to find a place to call home. I guess I just like to wander...”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread