Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

WC: 346

Again her words were good to his ears, he was in no position to fight… well he was but that was beside the point. He just didn’t want to, and hated being mean, but if it came to that he knew he could.

Some people need a little niceness now and again, I find myself a very nice wolf, I just hate conflict.

He said remembering his days back in florida, he shook his head of the memory, this is his fresh start, he didn’t have to worry about that place again. This was the here and now and he was proud to be who he was here.

I have met a few that might not like you trespassing but they are not near here right now, I have noticed no one comes up around here much but to hunt, so let’s hope there’s no hunting party

He said and began walking, hoping she would follow him, he wanted friends for he knew that Orin would decide to jump off to some other adventure it would be nice to know he’d have some outside the pack. Her last words hurt him just thinking about it.

I’m sure that you will find that perfect pack someday. I waited most of my pup year before I came here and settled in.

He didn’t mention the fact that his sister dragged him here, he wasn’t too reluctant it was a good thing to get away from the chaos of it all, but she was chasing after a dream, one that was actually real although not entirely so but a real dream had actually come true. He kept his eyes peeled for a good sturdy tree.

Until then I do wish you the best, it’s a hard world.

He said, he felt older than he actually was saying that. not to mention she was sure to already know that. Then he spotted what he was looking for a tree almost exactly like the one he’d cut down.

This is a nice one don’t you think?

He said smiling, up at the tree. He rubbed his hands together and started chopping.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread