Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

WC: 468

Niro’s ears twitched at her words. There seemed to be some hesitation to the words but he didn’t put much into them. He was happy that she seemed to think that he made a good pick, at least that’s what he thought. It was hard to tell what a wolf was feeling when they said it here, in the south he knew that if someone was being sarcastic they’d be spitting it all over him. He didn’t let it worry him though, the words just let him hack away at the tree. It was small enough to where when it would fall he could push it in the direction he wanted it to go. And as soon as he heard the inevitable creaking of the tree, he pushed it away from him and his companion. It fell with a thunk, nothing spectacular as it was a small tree. He expected little else having to done it’s almost twin not too long ago. These would definitely shape out to be good wood for his cage. Too much work though.

I rather let my anger go in something productive, although it might not turn out the way I would dream it would if I were in a rage.

He said remembering the last project he’d worked on when his sister angered him. It was a whittled piece of wood he’d found before they moved here, he wasn’t sure what he was making but an angry grizzly bear thing wasn’t one of them. He was no artist, so it looked like a blob , but he stuck it in the ground when they left for the irony of telling wolves someone lived there, which was a pretty bad idea for any wolf. But of course no one lived there and they’d have tried to plunder their own anger out on something when they went in there. Oh what Niro wouldn’t have given to see that. He shook himself back to reality, and smiled at Lucia.

Well I guess I am just one of those weird wolves who hates the sight of blood.

He laughed, but he was not telling it as a whole. He loved blood, and he did love the hunt, he’d learned how to hunt from watching his parents up till he was six months old, then he had to start hunting on his own. Maybe that’s why he was so interested in the birds, he could hunt with him… he had always hunted alone, and never with another wolf, he’d be unsure, but the hawks, falcons and eagles wouldn’t give him a second question, maybe a few unhappy glances but other than that they would do what he told them. He chided himself to stop thinking far off into the distance, he was becoming like his sister.

<style>
.niro-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.niro-b02 b {color:#FEA300;}
.niro-b02 {background-color:#030400; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/niro2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 325px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7B8641; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niro-b02-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.niro-b02-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F6BF2E; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread