Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

WC: 629

Niro thought about the first thing he really did when he got angry and smiled because in a way it was a proud moment that his father taught him.

Well the first time I had gotten so angry I wanted to rip something apart… my mother decided it wasn’t right for a wolf to be so interested in birds and made me stop climbing trees… my dad took me out and gave me a stick, the told me that if I got angry that instead of taking it out on some one I need to let my anger out on something. He gave me a stick, and well I turned it into a toothpick. He was shocked at how upset I was to let that stick go so small.

His eyes glazed over at the memory, that was a memory he’d wanted to keep with him forever. The look on his father’s face was surely priceless. Although without his father near it was saddening, but he didn’t let that show.

And a few wolves had gotten me angry when they attacked my sister… I did chase them away, but later I found myself making a spear without realizing it… I have made maybe six spears because of the wolves where we lived… then before we left, my sister angered me and I made a bear thing, well it looked like a blob, but I’m not much of an artist. It’s good not to have that anger inside me.

He said thinking about how he’d focused it all on what he did, there was once where he made a box when his dad angered him, but he wasn’t proud of it because it was called his box of hate… he’d carved words that were his father to have found it, would have been disappointed in what he’d seen. He picked the end of the tree up, and pulled it along the ground, knowing she’d followed, he could see her curiosity, and interest, although why be interested in him?

Well… I can’t say I HATE blood, and no… the birds are trackers, they can’t kill anything bigger than themselves. I love the hunt, it is empowering, and necessary, I… just don’t like spilling unnecessary blood.

He said, hoping it would be a little more accurate for her to understand. He pulled the tree down further closer to the first one he’d cut, it was slow because the twigs would snag, and it’d stall him, but it would be one less that he had to worry about when he had to shave the limbs off. Without her noticing he’d been observing her as well, how could he not, he never really trusted a wolf, even though he acted like it. He’d played tactical parts when he was in the south, he would play stupid, but kept his eyes open, watching, he learned a lot by body actions and such. What he had seen of her, seemed erratic enough that it somewhat confused him. She had the love of unhealthy habits, but who didn’t? She seemed so amazed about his ideals about fighting and anger that he knew she wouldn’t mind jumping in a fight no matter what, if she killed someone it probably wouldn’t cross her mind unless who she killed was close to her, then again, diving THAT deep into a thought without knowing someone further was just asking for trouble so he kept to the thought that if she killed she would just call it a casualty. He was curious enough about her, but while she asked the questions he supplied the answers, his questions were already in some ways being answered, although he was sure he should ask something soon enough, just so he wasn’t being rude, right now.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread