Bravery or just stupidity
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC: 343

OOC: don’t worry about it Big Grin

He knew he could talk but he didn’t know he was that boring that she looked like she was about to lay down and throw up. She was a different wolf that was for sure. He never met anyone like her, he wasn’t sure how much he liked it, but he kept quiet about it. When he changed the subject she seemed rather interested in it. To love the sight of blood that much was rather… worrisome for him. He thought as he pulled the tree slowly to the cliff, remembering what he’d seen in the streets of florida. Where innocent children were killed, and left to die or someone watched just for the pleasure of seeing the pain. Niro saw a lot of that, maybe Lucia never knew ab out that kind of stuff happening.

There are some instances… where blood is spilled for no reason… I’ve seen wolves who ripped a child to shreds for the pleasure… didn’t eat it didn’t use the fur or bones… and the kid was standing there.

That was the worst thing he’d ever seen in his life, and he never wanted to se again. He stared at Lucia to see her reaction to that. She seemed s at home in violence, enjoying a fight or two, that she probably wouldn’t’ think much of it. Did that mean he was just a weak wolf? If he was then should he change? He wasn’t sure he could change to be someone like that. This wolf certainly made him think,

Well you don’t have a pack, so is there a place you call home? Or do you just wander with no home?

He asked, curious, wanting to get away from the whole killing conversation. He remembered he and his sister had to keep moving from place to place because it wasn’t safe… did Lucia have to do the same or was there lands that weren’t claimed? He’d yet to visit anywhere beyond Cour des Miracles, since he’d been protecting his sister, at least keeping her out of trouble.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread