Bravery or just stupidity
WC: 334.

-----

His silence was intriguing. It was almost as though she could hear his brain ticking away with thoughts – were they about her? It wouldn’t surprise her. She was a thought-provoking individual. Or that has what she had been told. Glancing up at her companion, she smiled blankly - his tongue began to fold in his mouth, and his words entered the atmosphere. She was almost thankful for it – she didn’t particularly like awkward silences; they triggered her insecurities. However, the subject at hand was significantly not what she had expected – clear disturbance in his voice, an overload of emotion. He was so innocent, it was unbelievable.

“Fair enough,” she grunted - her face blank and solid. There was little emotion to be displayed for the subject; she had seen, and felt, worse. It was like living one of her memories, thus she would rather just change the subject altogether. Blood was a great topic – but abuse, it was a fear that she would not allow to swallow her.

“I don’t have a pack because I feel I don’t fit in anywhere,” she admitted, her eyes shifting over the male and taking in the different shades of his pelt. His eyes seemed so deeply coloured – it was hypnotising. “I have looked around....” she signalled to herself, and her surroundings, ...Obviously... She smiled, trying to hold back on the sarcasm in her tone. “But the one pack I feel I would fit into, I would not be allowed to join... I’m a wolf, remember?” She was referring to Inferni – she was referring to Snake. She missed him. “When you making your bird cage then?” She was never one for sentimental value – another subject change. Would he notice that? Probably. But it didn’t matter, she doubted she would see him after today, thus subjects would come and go – it just passed time. He would be a ghost before the month was up. That was always the way around here, and she didn’t see it changing anytime soon.

Messages In This Thread