if we could always be so silent.
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung was already practically on top of Tayui. The amber female felt so safe and warm when she was with the white she-wolf. For some reason she started when she felt the other’s touch, but she closed her eyes, let out a sigh, and leaned gently against the soft strokes. She was a bit sad when they stopped. Violet eyes opened again as the other she wolf spoke once more. Meer thought for a while, looking to the side. Then she looked back at Tayui, her voice was quiet and her eyes half closed like she was falling asleep. ”Maybe in a moment…” And with that Anderung bent her neck and rested her head on Tayui’s chest. She breathed out and closed her eyes slowly. It was comforting, the soft Thump, thump! Thump Thump! of the other’s heart. The sounds and warmth and safety brought back memories from her puppy-hood when she had nursed from her mother. But it felt like more than that too. There was a closeness that she hadn’t had with her parents.

She opened her eyes, though she didn’t take her head off of Tayui’s chest. ”I’m ready now.” Anderung lifted her head from the white-she wolf’s chest and looked her in the eyes. She smiled and placed out a paw. ”So how do we do this?”

"Hope you didn't mind mine, sry. Trying to get this done before midnight x3 hehe. If you do get to respond, powerplay all you like ^^"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread