Sherman's March to the Sea
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... _table.jpg);">
I totally did not realize it was my turn. I suxx Undecided +300

Fire raged around him. Ember danced violently through the red hued world and the beast snapped playfully after one that briefly touched his muzzle. Fire and blood and death were always the elements of the blue eyed demon’s dreams, and this dream was no different. He stirred slightly, could feel the heat from the beautiful, maddening flames play with temperature, forcing it to rise and advancing like an invisible tsunami. More embers blew into his face and he found himself thinking back at his own destruction and birth. Always fire and always hell. Soft crackling was all that could be heard and he closed his eyes, seeing the dancing hues of the red flames through thin eyelids.

Brilliant blue orbs opened and the man realized that inferno had come to him in this life. Gone was death and blood, but fire remained. Somewhat dazed by the similarity between dream and reality, the large secui sat up on his haunches. Hot coal was falling around his auburn form. The cabin was on fire. The scent of it was intimidating, absorbing all scents but its own. Without recognizing his insane luck by being positioned in a corner that the fire and smoke had saved for last, the man rose and wandered casually out through the back door. It was locked, but powerful secui body blew it open in an explosion of burning wood and ash. Glowing orbs adjusted well and his face was twisted with a sick frown that probably was meant to serve as a crazed grin.

He shook his stinging coat, huffed and took in the scent of burnt hair. Flames had scorched his paws, but the man was oblivious of this as he lifted his face towards the sky and called for his minions. Muscles were the next to explode as the monster twisted around to travel around and to the front of the crumbling building that had once been his home. Lit, crazed orbs briefly registered a form running with something lit in its hands amongst other cottages, but what he so eagerly sought was waiting for him on the front, laughing like the true maniac he refused to acknowledge he was. There was joy in the crazed King’s heart as he set his course straight for Gabriel de le Poer, not patient enough to keep a low profile and wait for reinforcements.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread