loner joining
[html]
• Character Name: Clover Love Lykoi

• Character Birthdate (including year): August 14, 2009

• Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

• Species: 90% Canis latrans ortus, 5% Canis lupus ortus, 5% Canis familiaris ortus

• A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). annabean@live.com

• Currently played characters: Silas Agata

• 3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile: Anything by Silas and profile is filled out.
[/html]
CAN HAS THREAD WITH AUNTIE RIKKA Y/Y??

/spamming your joining
8| @ Erin.

JEEZ LET ME ACCEPT HER FIRST OR SOMETHING GAWD. *PRE-TEEN WHINE*
OF COURSE. THEY BE CUTE HIPPIES TOGETHER.

<333 you Tammi! Big Grin
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

QUOTE (Tayui Aston @ May 14 2010, 02:08 PM)
[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the  for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your
profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up . Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html] [/quote]
THIS SAYS ILU2 VERY SUBTEXT-ILY.
NUUUUU! I AM TEH FLASH! I CANNOT WAITS!!!!

HIPPIE FROLICKING MUST BE HAD! 8D