Everything went numb! -j-any welcome-
1. Character Name: Hayden
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 01/02/07
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Regular wolf (for now)
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: hrhyche@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): YIM hrhyche
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Just stumbled arcoss it Fourm hunting
8. Picture of my wolf as she's hard to discribe with words: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/9076/30202036.png

Ski mask! Cheak!
Sawn off! Cheak!

The ska song raved back and forth in my head as it had done almost all day. All day, a day of nothing but walking. I'd been traveling for a long time now. Almost this entire year. And a bloody dumb year it had been. All the traveling and for what! NOTHING! I'd failed to learn much from traveling. And the Luperci seemed to be domante life form at the moment. Ha. I'd heard some of the older wolves talking about humans and how they used to be the dominate life form of the planet. Well that must of come to a end pritty darn fast. The humans and the Luperci. Then there was me in the middle. What was I? I wasn't much. Just another wolf. No. I wasn't a regular wolf. Far from it. I was me. I was the wolf that everyone knew of as a male. I refered to myself as male, others believed me to male. They'd say things like him and his, that guy, the boy over there. Which I was. I was a male. Completely. Too bad it was only mentally. Was I a guy? Yes. Did I have two holes instead of one? Yes. This was the source for my very colorful way of life. Was I stright by my gender? Yes. Would I turn down a night in bed with a girl? No. Did I act completely like a guy? Almost all of the time. See I even had to voice go with it. It was one of those voices that a girl could have but you could also see a young man having. So it wasn't hard for others to take me for a male. I don't view them taking me for a male as a mistake ether? Did I look like a teenaged male? Yes. I was tall, my shoulders brod, my body well muscled. For short, I was a girl that was very comfortable in his masculinity. Had the human world taken its effect on me? Yes. I'd dyed sevearl parts of my body, makeing myself quiet handsom. Handsom in a male way, not pretty, handsom. So yeah. Me in a nutshell.

What was I doing here? I was looking for a pack. My last one, which had been more like a constantly moving band of rebels, had fallen completely apart and so I needed to get in a new one. I didn't really care for being on my own. No. When I was on my own there was no one to be confused about my confusing gender. And there was no strenght in numbers. And I just over all prefered to be in a pack. I walked though the trees. Walking and minding my own for the most part, hunting for a scent. Anything. As I walked along, I came out into a clearling. There was this old wooden human house with what looked like red rose vines all over it. The first thing that hit me was that I could smell alot of wolves and pack scent. I didn't know how far into pack land I was, all I knew was that I'd found something. What I wanted now was to find someONE. I'd only done this once before so I didn't know it if would work for this pack too but it was worth a shot. I tilted my head back, raising my maw to the sky, and I howled out my song.

"Ski mask! Check! Sawn off! Check! Guilty conscience! Fear of death! Check Check Check!"
[html]
Welcome Smile.

Geneva had been trying to avoid detection as she slipped away from the ranch house. She had gone days without speaking to Jefferson, and as much as the thought hurt, it seemed easier that way. She did not have it in her to fight with him right now. That was all she wanted to do with him in the first place, to scream and slam her fists into the wall. When she thought too much about it, she could feel warmth collecting in her fingertips, waiting to be transformed into destructive kinetic energy. It was only when she allowed that terrifying rush of rage take her that she felt any bit of passion, a lovely contrast in comparison to the cold that had grown over every other part of her heart.

Unfortunately, the Whilom was not able to slip away. She was glad not to encounter her pack mates and not have to sit through the awkward silences and conversation while they looked upon her ruined face. Since her recent accident, the shewolf had been unable to look at herself. One side of her face sloped unevenly and pulled the skin of her face taut, creating strange contours against hte harshness of her bones. Vibrant lime colored eyes were steely as she thought of it.

The sound that split the air was strangely musical. After a moment of indecision, her expression hardened to one of annoyed determination as she decided to answer that call. She headed toward the red-vine covered cabin. She was a bit disconcerted because this female - male? - she couldn't tell...was very close to the borders. The small boned wolfess was by no means intimidating in terms of her size, but her authority within the pack and her discomfort over being the one to answer this call gave her confident strength. “What business do you have here?" her quiet voice called, light gray ears erect as she waited for the answer.

[/html]
I waited for a good while before another form appeared. This wolf was a female, like myself. Only she looked like one where as I looked like a male. Her face was scared. I couldn't help but cring in sorrow for this wolf. That was a nasty wound. Where as the only make on my face was the thin grey scar that ran along my left eyebrow. And that wasn't a horrid story nether. Just a mark from a childhood accident. She had an air about her that said she was displeased. My ears folded down when I realized too that she was a pack wolf. In a way I submitted to her simply to show that I was here in peace and ment no harm. I sat on my rump and bowed my head in respect. My odd green eyes looked into her equally odd green eyes. I then found my voice. It sounded as it normally did. "Hello there. I'm a loner my lady. I here in search to join this pack. You see, I prefer to be in a back but its been so long sense I was last in one. I mean no harm." I ment every word I said.

All the sudden I could have sworn that someone called my name from the right. Little did I know it was just in my head and not for real. All the same I looked that way. My red hair blowing in the wind. When nothing appeared I looked back at the female infront of me. All I could do was sit and wonder what was to become of me.