Like It Was Just The Breeze
Character Name: Moonfyre NecroFang
Character Birthdate (including year): May 22, 2006
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Verto- but is somewhat unaware of his changing state.
◦Species: Timber Wolf/ Luperci Verto
◦Gender: Male
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). aim: xdwayicthinqz
◦Currently played characters: None yet.
◦How you found 'Souls: On the top 50 wolf rpg sites site.
◦Initial post: (I'm a tiny bit rusty !!)

Oceanic blue glowing orbs searched their way onto a new set of land. Heavy pads touched the earth as this wolf continued, making light "thud" sounds. His sleek black fur glistened in the moonlight, but at the same time, he was barely noticable. Muscles rippled through tufts of fur on his back and legs. Muscles he earned from being a loner for so long. His eyes were the only thing giving him away. His breath clouded in front of his maw with the chill of the night. With his head low, he quietly stepped through a small group of trees and bushes. He padded toward an opening through the trees and stopped abruptly. He raised his cranium to look out into the open abyss only to see nothing but rolling hills of grass and small caves dotting this new territory he found. His eyes scanned the surroundings for a few more seconds before he threw his head back and howled. His eerie song traveled like smoke through the night and echoed off of almost every tree around him. Then he stopped and it slowly sank into the darkness of the night. His head snapped to the left, thinking he could've sworn he saw something move.
[html]
Sorry for having kept you waiting! Also: you don't state whether he actually enters their land or waits by the borders, so I'm going to assume that he waits by the borders. Hope that's okay Smile

---
He was always walking around these days. As winter had slowly disappeared and sun came to take the place of stinging cold, he found less and less tasks that needed his immediate attention. Sure, there were the animals. Sure, he could repair his tools, but he grew restless. He was troubled, but not on behalf of his tribe. He did not know what it was, but the stagnant life he had been satisfied with before no longer gave him any joy, and realizations he had worked hard to repress resurfaced and prodded him until he could not ignore them. So, he patrolled, and tonight it seemed he would find something to do rather than stare blindly ahead as he did so.

His russet ears swirled, and he halted as the sound reached his ears. It was an odd time to arrive, in the middle of the night, and Dawali found himself wondering for a moment whether this call could be something more than a stranger calling for his attention. His two legs carried him swiftly in long strides; the caller was not far, and would not have to wait long. Dawali knew the paths by heart, seeing as he was probably one of the main contributors to its existence, and he glanced only a few times at the ground, despite the darkness. It did not bother him much, and he easily spotted the dark-furred male where he stood and waited. Approaching him, Dawali slowed, and the feathers that decorated his mane gave a soft whisper as they rubbed against each other at his slightest movement. The red wolf male did not waste time studying the male too long, and got right to the point instead. "Greetings. My name is Dawali Amara; I'm the chief around these parts. How can I help?"
[/html]
[html]

That’s fine! And I read somewhere that Aniwaya has a fence around its border… And I just went back to verify it but now I can’t find where I saw it. So, if that’s not this pack, just ignore that little part. 0_o

As he stared into the darkness on his left, a male’s smooth voice called out to him on his right and his crania snapped to that direction, shaking his whole body with his sudden movement. He didn’t answer right away and looked back into the territory that he was so closed to. There was an odd fence around the border. Strange, he had never seen that one before. It was like these wolves were trapped inside the walls; but then again, they did have extra protection. The border patrollers didn’t have much to worry about. Just to patrol the opening, such as easy life for them.

The black brute finally turned to the being on the side of him. His oceanic eyes met the other’s for a split second then turned away toward the ground. The gaze was not meant to be disrespectful at all. He paused for a moment then piped up.

I am dubbed as Moonfyre NecroFang; I have come to these lands in hopes of finding a permanent home.

His voice was deep and husky at the least. He spoke with perfect English tongue. His teeth flashed a bit as he spoke, but not by his doing, only because they did. Then he turned away from the wolf to gaze out into the horizon again. His orbs scanned the grounds in front of them. He didn’t like eye contact much. Then he suddenly wondered if this would be a good home for him.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61B7C6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Hehe, you're quite correct: we do have an old fence circling our area, which the humans built before they died years ago! You probably read it in the area description on the general forum overview page or something :3

---
For some reason Dawali felt as if the other was edgy; maybe he was nervous, like so many joiners were at the time when they arrived at their lands. The Chief smiled at the stranger, but he could understand very well. After all, Dawali raved over the other with his two-legged form, and this difference in height could easily make for some added awkwardness. The stranger glanced at him before he replied, quickly breaking eye contact. Dawali cocked his head to the side and wondered for a split second whether he meant it as a signal of submission, but let his curiosity go and continued the conversation without delay. Nodding, his yellow gaze studied the male's face, but subtly. "I see. Do you have any particular skills we might benefit from by taking you in?" Dawali got right to the point. His mind was flooded by complicated and intricate thoughts. He did not want his conversations to be likewise, and while the chief had previously always been elaborate in his speech, always overly polite and paying attention to gestures, he became blunter by the minute. Besides, in these particular situations it was better to be focused, rather than eloquent.
[/html]
[html]

Oh good, so I was right ^_^

The other brute seemed to get right to the point. This question was difficult since he was never quite in a pack before. Out in the wild he never really paid much attention to his skills. He did know one thing though; he had stealth on his side.

I do not know about many of my skills, for I haven’t paid much attention to my gifts in the past. But I do have great stealth and I’m sure that can be used for a number of things.

Moonfyre turned to meet eyes with the brute once again. This time he did not look away so quickly, though not out of disrespect. He studied the male’s face. His expressions were strong but gentle in a way. He had a leader-type air about him, too.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
Yays! A note: the average acceptable post is usually around 200 words long or more, thus your above post is some 70 words too short. Seeing as you've demonstrated that you can write longer posts previously in this thread, it's not necessary to edit anything this time, but I figured I'd let you know Smile

---
The red wolf cocked his head to the side as the other responded, the movement allowing his feathered mane to dance for a moment before settling again. The feathers and beads made little sounds, but the red wolf was by far used to them; he had worn them since he was a year old, and they were as much part of him as his fur. The Chief nodded. Stealth was useful in many ways. Both the hunter and the warrior had great use of stealth, and so he was certain to find a place in either of those two cliques, should he seek them. The stranger's pelt was at his advantage, as well, for that sort of thing. Moonfyre studied him now, for a moment, before his glance was broken off, but Dawali did not mind. Curiosity was not necessarily disrespectful, and he returned the gaze, yellow to ocean blue. "Well, then. I suppose you would do well both as a hunter and a warrior, should you want to pursue any of these paths. We do have a need for warriors around here." He paused, glancing along the fences that stretched out ahead of him. "Welcome. I'm sure you can smell your way to the village to the south of here, where you can make your den, but you are free to make your den anywhere in our lands," he said, bluntly. Standing still, he would wait until the male headed where he wanted to go before moving on. After all, now that he had come here, he might as well complete the scouting round.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[html]

Okay, well sometimes there’s just not much I can come up with to write 0_o – but I’ll try too, and thanks for the warning. How was that for a post? Lol

Dawali’s tones had reached his ears for the last time today. Moonfyre looked toward the brute, met eyes with him, and nodded before setting off toward the main pack lands. As he walked rather slowly eyeing everything curiously, he noticed everything he usually saw; except the fence.

The fence was something new to him. It almost made him feel a bit claustrophobic, if wolves could even be that way. As he thought before, it was an unusual advantage as opposed to the norm. It made him wonder, a bit, what was here when the humans were still alive and living on these lands. Did the fences serve the same purpose as they do now? He knew so little about the human race but didn’t much care about it either. Maybe there were those structures called… What were they called? Oh, buildings. Maybe they once stood here many, many years before. All this human stuff made his already blooming headache grow worse. He shook his crania and paused to look around. He walked a pretty good distance without noticing much. As he looked back, he could barely see the other brute. He was but a dot, a very tiny dot.

He turned his head back to looking straight in front of him and sniffed the ground by his paws. It smelled of other wolves, as did the air. He headache pulsated some more and he began wandering slowly once more. As he walked, he looked down at his forelegs and noticed the once thick, nice wolf fur he had was growing longer by the hour and was being replaced by coarser fur. He muttered to himself:

What the hell is going on?

Ever since that enormously sized female attacked him that one day, he’s been feeling strange. He never got headaches before in his life, his fur never changed like how it was changing now, and he never felt weird inside his body like he was now.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>

[/html]