So I guess its no suprise I can't forget you.
[html]

On a cool August evening the clear sky held few sparkling, yellow crystals. They seemed to make the dark less frightening, but it also made her feel closed in. More would come out from their hiding places as the night dragged on, taking her along with it. After the reunion of BIOS and Rurik, Yuki had went off by herself for a while. Though the vault of heaven above her had some stars, the sun was still attempting to cling onto the short while before the moon would take over. Chip circled her from the air, his white feathers standing out against the dark blue sky.

It was almost quiet enough for her to hear the sound of the blood pumping through her veins. She listened to the both gentle and delightful sounds of the crickets, "Only a few more steps and I could be face to face with the insect that's calling out to its mate.." This wasn't true, the sound had carried from a ways away from her, though every time it seeped into her ears it sounded crystal clear, as if the sound was made for only her. She was startled as she bumped into a human grave stone, the ridges showed where the upper half of the stone had broken off. It only went up to the beginning of her chest with that part missing but the engraved words could still be made out if she squinted hard; "To a loving sister, mother, and friend: Karin Lee Aio" she whispered aloud. She probably had not pronounced the last name right, for she was not very skilled in reading. It was just some thing she had picked up over time.

Her paws carried her around the Cemetery, looking over each of the broken gravestones. She wondered what happened to the bodies of those who had died from that virus. A shiver rolled through her as she thought about maggot crawling through the bodies of these lost creatures, "Like a half eaten deer carcass.."

<style type="text/css">
.character-hm001yw b {font-weight:bold; color:#445775; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-hm001yw .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ee8041}
.character-hm001yw p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b30a03;}
.character-hm001yw i {font-weight:italic; color: #e9dc36; letter-spacing:1 px;}
.character-hm001yw {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/35b7e5v.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Show time Tongue

In that week a lot has occurred, many persons have entered in BIOS life end memory, and he has learned a lot about that new environment he ended in... though, after the las visit to the Halifax airport, he remembered one very important name: Yuki... the first girl and friend he met after the awakening... After the meeting with Rurik, the dog noticed her sudden absence that now was prolonged to that precise moment... moment in which he started to get concerned about it. The last time she was nearby, the dog could appreciate some... nostalgic... sad aura around the female... and he was too curious to know the reason of that, but… where to start..? Where she could be in that moment..?

The dog wandered around the Halifax city thinking about it… in the Shattered Coast… even when that was the place where he first met her… She was not to be seen around there for long time… BIOS then remembered Yukis words… that she was a roamer, and there was no place she could call “home” to stay in… he was about to suspect that she might have left that place to go somewhere else … he nodded, she has made a promise to him, and he believed that she was aware of that and so that she must not be too far..! BIOS decided to clear his questions and go to search Yuki, first attempting to return to the Shattered Coast to make a new try and ask everyone for her… but that attempt was interrupted, other better possibility passed high in the sky before his eyes! An small bird… the only bird around in that time of the day… some known bird…

“Chip..?”

BIOS whispered, but he didn’t thought much about it and started running toward the bird, following it’s path and crossing buildings and streets that soon turned into overgrown herbs and strange carved stones all surrounded by a long old iron gate… BIOS slowed down and started to explore the place carefully… that zone spread a sensation that made BIOS uncomfortable… that sensation that was opposite to his name… After some minutes of wandering around, the dog could finally listen to the bird’s chips again, it was standing on one of those old carved rocks looking at BIOS, who afterward walked nearby and smiled with the curious the little bird seemed in such horary and such awful place… but, however, the canis quickly noticed other presence not so distant… He walked a little more and finally found her… Seemingly serene and meditative in front a group of tombstones…

“I’m glad I find you finally…
Why you stand here lonely?”

Yuki Miyako was there…

<style>
.bios .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF;}
.bios p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bios b {color:#59E817; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Yuki's ears flattened as she heard the sound of the pups voice. It wasn't like she'd left him to die, but she did leave as soon as it began getting dark. It made her feel sneaky, as if she had done some thing she shouldn't have.. Her head snapped around a bit to fast, smacking into the stone in front of her. She didn't feel much pain, only a bit of dizziness that left her head spinning. A shake rolled through her body as she tried to rid of the cloudiness that fogged up her eyes. "You were looking for me?" she asked dryly. Another wave of guilt washed over her, her eyes glowed slightly as she looked at him. He wasn't much more then a blur at the moment, but his picture was clear in her mind from their last meeting "I'm not lonely.." she mumbled the lie in a low voice.

She moved closer, sitting a few steps away from him and making a point to keep her head lowered with her ears sticking close to it. She hardly realized that the crickets had almost completely silenced, "Must've found it's mate," She thought to herself. She knew better then anyone that if she let the quiet get to her, she'd drive herself insane. Not that she was sure she was still sane any ways. "Why'd you come looking for me?" She asked slowly, the words rolling off her lips like warm syrup. She fought the strong urge to add a snappy comment about how he didn't trust her enough to think she would live up to her promise, but just looked up at him instead.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hm001yw .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ee8041}
.character-hm001yw p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #b30a03;}
.character-hm001yw {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/35b7e5v.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 278px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Show time Tongue

The female answered BIOS initial questions with her own questions calmly, though, she seemed somewhat thoughtful or insecure about something at the dog's gaze, she asked the reason for him to look for her, BIOS was afraid he could have interrupted something or simply disturbed her, even when she seemed to be doing nothing before the conversation took place...

"excuse me if I'm somehow bothering,
I just wanted to know how you're doing..."

The young dog quickly answered... Was that really the reason that made BIOS go all the way to that estrange place..? The dog itself doubted about it and tried to make an addition to his reply...

"I mean, It was about a week we don't met
and I was worrying that you seemed upset..."

Yep, that was what BIOS was exactly feeling about the wolf, but he realized this time that he could have talked more than the necessary... Oh BIOS, your conversations weren't exactly that planned and comfortable for you, were they..? Anyway, you told it and so you keep it now... BIOS thought for a moment and then glared at the bi-colored orbs before him..

"What are you doing in this place?
Is it something that I am to brace?"

BOS was concerned... that's the subject that brought him there...

<style>
.bios-img {background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px;}
.bios {background-color:#7b7b7b; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style:none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: tahoma; font-size:13px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto; padding:5px 0px; }
.bios .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Wrote fast to get this thread up and kicking again, not my best work. x:
[html]

The pup was definately interesting. "Looking to help others when he can barely help himself.." She thought. She tilted her head and studied him, "BIOS, you know, you really shouldn't be wandering around when it's getting close to dark." Her voice was thoughtful and caring, the dog had gained her affection.

He seemed to be to bold for his own good. Trusting others a little to fast, as most pups probably do. She believed he could sense not everyone was all good, but his thoughts always seemed jambled. "I was going to come back. I made a promise, remember?" She said with a small, sad smile. If he could see past her fake happiness, everyone might as well. She must've looked weak even in HIS eyes. "This place is where they put the humans that used to walk this earth." She glanced over at the woman's grave she had perviously visited, "The dead ones," she added quietly. "Even when I'm happy sadness inhabits my eyes, huh?" She asked, hoping she could find some way to hide it better.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Uhmm... a lil' bit more... Tongue

"This place is where they put the humans that used to walk this earth... The dead ones."

Yuki explained to BIOS about that place... if the plan was to scare him, she was having success, BIOS all his life disliked talking about walkers, and even more when the word "dead" was implied... The pup gulped after this comment and felt for the first time the cold wind freezing his back... It is easy for the poets to believe in ghosts and other manifestations from beyond an so it was for BIOS, who started to perceive any natural noise -like the waving of the grass with the wind- as something suspicious and scary..! Poor mommy's boy, now that he knew that information about that place, he would hardly leave alone now...

"D-d-d-dead walkers..? They're here..??"

The pup stuttered while turning his gaze to the left and right of his nervously... Could the dog be able of keep his attention on the conversation..?

"Even when I'm happy sadness inhabits my eyes, huh?"

Yuki suddenly added, It was not about humans or how unsafe night was for a lonely dog, they even talked about her promise to him one week ago, these words referred to her... BIOS listened clearly and his attention was -in part- caught again. He could not comprehend very well the meaning or sense of those words... was she saying that she has a sad nature..? or she was just saying that she was happy in that moment even when it was not apparent..? BIOS breathed deep and tied to wash away his mind from all the "walkers" thoughts and then looked again into Yukis eyes...

"I really like your eyes, they're so pretty,
warm of day and mystery of night in one gaze...
No Yuki dear, the problem is not in your eyes,
Is just that... well... I don't know... I fell pity..."

Was that selection of words really OK..? "pity" was a strong word in his vocabulary that most times referred to "embarrassment" for someone like a stray dog that only enjoyed at cost of others... but this time that was not what the dog meant with his words, he meant that he felt empathy, that Yukis humour made him fell sad as well...

"Yuki, is there something disturbing you?
Is there some trouble you cannot blew?"

BIOS would learn with the time that he was not a "superhero" and he had neither the power nor the obligation to help everyone around him... but for the moment he thought he could help somehow his friend...

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Blah. blah, blah blah blah..

The hybrid raised her head to give the dog a look of surprise, one moment so brave, another looking as if he was read to run away at any given moment. Stories of walking corpses and restless souls had once corrupted her mind when she was young, but looking back on it now, it seemed so long ago. She had never heard them being called something such as 'dead walkers' but when she put two and two together she realized he had been talking about dead who still walked earth. "Zombies?" Ideas of angry spirits seemed more realistic then disgusting decaying bodies. "No, no, no. They are no longer alive, they're spirits rest with the maker." She jerked her head to motion towards one of the grave stones, "If any thing were to ever jump out of one of those graves, I would protect you."

"Thank you. I've never really got compliments about them. Always thought they kinda made me look scary." Her gold tinted eye was usually the one to draw attention, she had once heard that it reminded someone of a rage demon. She always let people believe what they had wanted, no use in denying something if no one would listen. A lot of people had felt bad for her through out her life time, but it wasn't some thing she had expected from BIOS. He too looked like he had a troublesome past behind him. "I will tell you my 'story', saving you all the gruesome details, of course. If you in return will tell me your own." She looked away for a moment, then continued right on, "I have no intention of pushing my problems onto you. You have a long life ahead of you, and I hope not to ruin it. You must agree that you know this before I speak any more."

Think Act Talk.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

In exchange of BIOS question, Yuki offered to tell BIOS her situation in exchange of the dogs history and the acceptance of any effect that Yuki's tale could cause on him. Yuki was right indeed, BIOS was very young, in comparison to other canis in that world he was still living in a world of "candies and colors" he was not even completely aware of how awful his own life has been so far, a fact that his mother helped to disguise very well along BIOS life..! He would be really hard for him to "open his eyes" to the reality of that new world... that world he has always blindly lived on... Yuki would notice some of that by the dogs following words...

"Oh, but of course Yuki! I'll share with you all about me,
it would be rude and puny asking without replying equally!

In awe of that, please, let me be the first to tell it's tale
It's long talk, and of rhyming there could not be avail..."
ñ__ñ

The dog offered the wolf while sitting in the soft soil (Luckily, he forgot in that moment where he was exactly sitting) and then, after realizing Yuki's disposition to listen (maybe feeling with no other option due BIOS eager) he started his tale...

Perfect fate:
-The poet's rise-

Seven months and fraction ago, I was brought to life in a place called "Homeland" (yep, his home was referred that way so many times that he actually thought it was his name) there were not pretty gardens, good neighbors or food sources but yet it was a wonderful place, where everyone have only what they needed and get everything they deserved, where all the good actions ought to be so common they needed no prize and any bad action would be immediately punished! A place where only the strongest lives and prospers..! Me and mom lived there and therefore we were part of them...

When I was two -almost three- months, there was a problem with the neighbors, many of them argued with mom about some person named "Bastard"... some of my old friends even confused me with that person constantly and started to asking me about my father, mom told me that I have no father, and I told so to these kids, it was really weird they kept confusing my name, I don't know who was that person and, however, I never found that out as one day mom let me go with her in her "tours" around Homeland.

You know? she IS (BIOS told with emphasis, denying her possible decease) a wonderful singer and poet! Her voice made a lot of people happy and they praise her and give her food and other shinny stuff in exchange for sharing her charm around, I just admired her so much and wanted to be like her and I listened her recitals everyday and practiced to speak like her for long time, normally my mom recited while I just waited for her to finish in the "backstage" (it was far from the spectators) but I was so impatient for showing her how much I've learned from her and so I decided to go up in the scenery while she was distracted -otherwise she would never have let me do that- and then I recited my own poetry... well, I tried... I dont know what happened that day, I guess I was so nervous that I forgot almost all the poem I prepared days ago and I stuttered a lot, It was so embarrassing... (The dog was telling, blushing and turning his gaze to different places as if he was living those moments once again) Well, unless everything seemed to went OK, everyone were happy with the little I could say since they were laughing happily and mom was so surprised she could not recite anymore that day...

I believe it was something good because the next day my mom started to teach me all about poetry, the rhymes, verses, rhythms, double meanings... she even taught me other languages, like Spanish and some French... She told me she was amazed of how fast I was learning, that I was like a living sponge of knowledge, she told me that, while I was able to retrieve the "poetic" side of everything in my path, I could reach really far anywhere and with anyone..! When I was just six moths I started to recite along mom in her tours, my compositions were not better than my mom's, but everyone really liked them, Those were so far the best weeks in my life...

But then, three days after I was seven months, we gave no recital that day and, instead, we tried to collect the food that other persons left for us in the way (a pretty explanation of BIOS mom for "scavenging"), we had not much luck that day and... to worsen everything... (BIOS stopped for a moment... it was evidently the hardest part in his tale) a group of bad dogs that we have never seen before arrived to our place and surrounded mom... one of them, the biggest and scariest one, told mom something about "being of his property"... she tried to discuss, but the other dogs around her roared and menaced her and she stood silent, constantly evading his glare with mine, she seemed so nervous and so I was... but I wanted to know what was going on, and so I decided to get close to listen the conversation better, but the biggest dog noticed my presence and ordered the others to bring me before him, one of them bite my ear hard and pulled me in front of the big dog, who watched me and sniffed me, his eyes were just so scary, and my mom seemed so nervous... I was terrified I knew something awful would happen...

I don't know exactly what happened after that... the big dog told something to the other dogs and I just started to fell their bites all over me... I... I cannot explain... so much shaking, noises and barks, I could not understand anything... the last thing I felt was... well... like I was flying... and then I listened like a crystal shattering... I don't know... my right ear felt itching and warm... and so it was with part of my face, I was not able to see with my right eye as something was bothering me a lot, but.... but I could hear her... "RUN" she was telling one and once... I just ran, I don't know how and where... I just ran until noises were no more...

Everything after that is blurry... I just know that mister Russo found me and cured me, put me in that cave in the beach to recover from my wounds... and then all the things you already know...

BIOS finally told to Yuki while turning his eyes to the floor, It was surely hard for him to remember all those horrible moments and those precious times that would never be back, not since he unintentionally trespassed the borders of the so called "homeland" and knew a new world...

"And it's still so itching and warm... the right part of my face I mean...
I cannot see myself... could you tell me... does it looks so... "obscene"..?"

The dog asked, it was something that perturbed his mind for the elapsed days, he knew there was something awful there for the way it fells, for the way everyone he has met so far looked at him... Would it be really good to know the truth..?

"Oh, hehe, I was just curious, but never mind...
Better tell me...what's in your mind confined..?"

BIOS asked paying attention to Yuki...

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Blah. blah, blah blah blah..

Much of what the dog said confused her. He didn't accept violence that was in his homeland; only rainbows and butterflies. "Most younglings think that way." So why hadn't she? Because she saw them all murdered. The blood, sounds, every thing was so real. And there was no way to deny the fact that she will never see any of them again. "Is that such a bad thing?" It was most definitely was not good, every one should want a family to fall back on. She continued having increasingly irritating voices that filled her cloudy mind as he continued talking.

She did not want to have the responsibility of telling BIOS he was missing half an ear and had a large scar on his face. Remembering the days that she watched her own wound turn into a sore, pink, unremovable marking had been horrible. She had only herself to blame, herself and that man. After it had started to heal she tried to rid of it continuously, in any way she could. It was difficult without the human-like hands of a luperci, she could not touch it with her own paws. The injury was open for days, due to the fact that she didn't rest much. It was funny how the noise of the nightwalkers in that old forest seemed so much scarier back then when she slept outside the hut; now the quiet croaking of frogs and the sound of the light paws of a fox were as familiar as her own heartbeat. "Show him." Yuki obeyed the voice, rolling onto her stomach and showing her own scar sheepishly. Her tail was tucked tight in between her back legs, her front ones resting comfortably on her chest. She looked up at him and pinned her ears snuggly against her head, "It a scar, like this one." The pink line seemed thicker then before, more defined with her white fur surrounding it. The hairless mark looked almost as glossy as the coating on her icy eye, glimmering as the moonlight shined off of it. Her speech was quiet, her words the trembling almost as bad as her body, "And.. The one on your eye. Its not that bad.." To her it didn't look bad, it looked as if it belonged. After answering his question she went into her story, done thinking of ways to hide some of the dark truth:

"In the pack that I wouldn't have got to call my own, they only allowed one female at a time. They called her the 'breeding mother', she would of course, do all the breeding. Almost every one of the males were full blooded wolf, strong and healthy. When the breeding mother they had had for a few years found she couldn't do her job as well, she had one more litter before being 'escorted' off the pack lands. My mother, Kina, was the healthiest female out of the litter, so she was the only one who had the opportunity to live. To prevent cross breeding, both her brothers and sisters were killed. After a proper ceremony for the males who died, the training process began."

"It didn't take long for Kina to tire of it. Constantly being told over and over how she was only there for breeding purposes, and didn't actually have any rights. She could only leave pack lands on certain days, and on the days she was free of their 'teachings', she could almost consider herself happy. On one of the days when she was wandering around the dry fields, she met the man who would be my father. He was a dog, a bit more husky then wolf, meaning he could never be accepted into the pack. They fell in love, and soon enough she was pregnant with his children. Kina could be killed for her mistake, so they agreed to run away together. Their happiness was short lived, my mother returned to the pack lands only to realize that she had been caught. Her beloved was killed, brutally. Kina knew she still had to get away, she would not let her first litter of pups be killed for her mistakes. And most certainly not because of their gender."

"I never got to hear about how she got away, she usually broke down after that part of the story.. It was hard to squeeze any information about it after that. Under the twisted roots of a large tree, Kina dug up and under them, making the cozy earth floor our home. The roots served us like a protective embrace that our mother did not have, she refused to touch us unless she absolutely had to. I guess we reminded her to much of our father.. But I'll never really know. I only had one friend back then, not that I have many more now. It was my brother, Kuro. He was strong and brave, every thing I wished I could be and more. I envied him, I loved him."

At this point tears ran down from her eyes, they streamed over her cheeks then vanished into the soil near her. She made no sounds for a minute or two, breathing deeply and trying to calm herself. "Oh Yuki..Crying was meant for the weak. Have you sank that low already?"

"..-Kina hit us, a lot. It was how she was raised, and though she tried to give us the best life she could, some times she just couldn't stop herself. Kuro tried to protect me some times, but at others all my siblings just watched. She hurt me more often then the others, probably because I wouldn't obey all of her foolish commands. One night when she had returned from another unsuccessful hunt, I noticed she was making an effort not to look at us. I tried to brush it off, that and the creepy feeling running up my spine, soon enough I was caught in a restless sleep. I awoke to the smell of blood filling my nose and the sound of bones crushing.. Weeps I recognized as my mother's filled my ears as well. My other siblings had been slaughtered, but Kuro was no where to be found. He left me when they came, I recon he ran off some where safe.. I felt the hot breath of a large wolf in my face, the blood of my family lurking in his mouth and threatening to make me vomit, "Where is he?" I knew he was talking about Kuro, so I gave him the honest answer. I told him I didn't know. That's when I got the scar, he scratched me with something, dragged it right down my stomach. Then he left. I don't know why he let me live, but I think he knew he didn't kill me. I walked all that night until I found the familiar hut of a woman I called the bird lady.. She had luperci, but didn't help with my wound for an unknown reason.. She provided me with a warm home until one day she was just gone.. Or I ran away, I think.. I can't remember that far any more."

She didn't give him all the details, but she didn't hide them all either. "He was going to have to learn about it sooner or later..." She shifted slightly, still laying on her back, but now looking at the stars rather then his eyes as she awaited his questions.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

As BIOS listened to the females history, he could appreciate the hard Yuki's life has been... They both seemed to have grow up without father, in very conflictive environments... Did he had a loving mother..? Maybe, even though the description of her actions, there was always a good reason for a mother to behave violently or not for pups sake... The main difference among them..? Ignorance. that was all the difference among BIOS and Yuki's situations, Yuki knew well the details of most parts of his past, while BIOS memories were both fake or not clear enough... He knew that he had no father. but in the reality he could be still alive... contrary to her mother's case, which he still hopes to be true, but the reality sometimes could stab the fool...

However... Yuki ended her history and stared at the sky... There was no word or question needed, BIOS understood Yuki's motivations after that... Yuki seemed altered after retrieving the awful moments in her past... Ell BIOS could do to support her was to get closer and then lean gently on her side... The way of a dog to embrace... No other word was told by the dog in a couple of minutes, letting the cricket's concert adorn the quiet night...

"You can find him...
I'll help you finding him someday..."

Was finally told by the dog... What did he meant? Did the female understood... Anyway, BIOS felt more confidence toward Yuki as they both could have similar objectives: to meet their bloodlines...

<style>
</style>[/html]