I need a smoke break.
[html]

"Of course. To be able be able to express affection for others in different ways, rather then nuzzling and such. But all the ways to be able to make the change seem so.. Painful" As far as she knew, that's all their was to a relationship. Reproduction was one of those things she had never bothered to look that far into. Being 'in heat' was something she learned about first hand a bit ago. But the whole thing was never clear to her, and of course, she had never been around any one long enough for them to be able to teach her.. The only way she had heard you could become luperci was by passing body fluids. And to Yuki, the only body fluid animals produced was blood.

"I would hate to say I wouldn't want to practically bleed out for my own happiness, but you know..- I don't know if I would." After replying to the male, she leaned in to lick some of the drink he had poured into the bowl. It had a strange sense of warmness to it, followed by a bitter shock to her taste buds. The smell made its way into her nose, strong and delicious. Having her first sip of alcohol was enough to make her dizzy, especially starting with some thing this strong. Without any thing to coat it, the drink left behind a wheat-like after taste. "Yes.. Very glad about your, uh.. Resourcefulness." Her head was spinning a bit to fast to think of his actions as stealing. "How can you steal from the dead?"

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Short I just wanted to get a reply out so we can continue this Smile

Moonfyre averted his gaze to back out the broken window. It was cloudy and cold and almost dark enough to sleep. Too bad there wasn’t anything soft to sleep on anymore since the soft bed had a hole in it and it was on top of the soft couch which had to be in pieces. She had known about only one way of becoming luperci. There were so many other ways to do it: sex…

There’s always sex. That isn’t too painful.

He hadn't actually performed this act before. Sex was just a word to him he didn't know much about the actions or what it felt like. He knew nothing about actually doing it. He looked away from the window yet again and gazed toward Yuki awaiting some sort of reply. He knew she probably would be against the sex, but it was worth a shot.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

A daring part of her screamed"YES!", but the rest of her was still a bit confused. It was obvious she hadn't even thought about this, but she acted as though she did. Her ability to pretend as though she was at ease came in handy as the male offered such a strange suggestion. She nudged the bowl away slightly and stared at her paws, her face holding a slight look of frustration. "I wouldn't know to much of such a thing, I don't have a pack, meaning I don't come across others very often.." She wondered if he had forgotten so soon. She ventured further into the topic as if they were talking about something as casual as a pair of shoes, "Something that would be interesting to try some day, don't you think? Unless you already have. I'll look forward to it one day, if I ever find a place worth settling down in.. And, you know, some one who can actually stand me."

She smoothed some of the fur on one of her paws with her tongue, then stopped to look up at him, "Thank you, Moonfyre.. Really. Not many people are willing to help strangers." The sincerity and knowingness in her voice could be easily heard by someone who was listening even the slighest bit. Her tail slid back and forth across the floor as it wagged behind her. She was starting to think, maybe, he really wasn't all that bad..

<style type="text/css">
.character-hnhjj01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3E5B00; letter-spacing:1px; color: #3E5B00; }
.character-hnhjj01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-hnhjj01 p {text-indent:25px; padding: 5px 10px ; margin:0px; color: #251031;}
.character-hnhjj01 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color: #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/2nb7gbm.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 267px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Maybe we should wrap this up after your reply.

He kept his gaze to out the window, but he heard every word she said. Someday… So she didn’t want to be luperci right now? A few birds fluttered by, and he sighed. He wanted to sleep on something soft. He pushed himself to his feet and bounced down the stairs. He shifted, and looked around for something, anything to sleep on or near that would be warmer than the landing. He didn’t see much. He was about to turn and go back upstairs when he spotted a huge, fluffy, red pillow. He grabbed it with his teeth and dragged it up the stairs behind him to Yuki. He placed it next to her and curled up on one end of it. There was still plenty of room for her to snuggle against him and at least they will be warmer. He let out a heavy sigh.

No problem. I saw you needed help, and I wasn't going to leave you like that.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
[html]

Sucky, but that's my wrap up post. ;3

Yuki could not detect his feelings by the sigh, but didn't fret over it. Her eye lids were droping and even the cold floor was beginning to feel like an agreeable place to sleep. She let her half closed eyes follow his figure as he trotted down the stairs, letting out a soft yawn and laying resting her head down. She recieved a painful mental slap to get her to concentrate as she heard some thing coming up the stairs, "You don't KNOW that it's only Moonfyre.." At the realization the hybrid was lifted to her feet, her head hanging low as she watched him settle onto a fluffy pillow. She hurried to the male's side, skipping the nervousness of being so close to him and snuggling against his warm wolf fur. She stretched her leg away from him to avoid getting blood on his beautiful coat and began to wander aimlessly around an endless meadow..

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]