dear catastrophe waitress
[html]

Her paranoia was slowly subsiding, but Peanut was still not completely free from the idea that Tonic could still be after her. She wasn't even sure what he would do if he found her here. Would he demand that she go back with him? And would he try and force her (physically or otherwise) out of this new home that she had made for herself? Shaking these thoughts away, she rummaged through her saddlebags, which for the first time in weeks, were not attached to Clover. Instead, they were shoved in the corner of her rather shoddily-made hut. She'd spent a week working on it, but she was pretty sure it would collapse on itself mid-winter with her luck.

She managed to find the last of her dried meat, reminding herself that they would need to stock up now that winter would be upon them very soon. Sighing, she gnawed on the tough meat until she was able to down it. Pea preferred fresh meat, but she'd been so engrossed in getting her life together here that she hadn't put much thought into going out and trying to hunt. Before she could hunt, though, she would need to make a bow, and that in itself was quite a task. A sigh escaped her lips and she rubbed her temples, wondering if maybe she should have just stayed with Tonic after all. "No, no, no, don't even go there," she whispered to herself, grabbing the crude stone knife out of her satchel. It would have to work for cutting down a sapling, even though she wished there were a better way. Today would be devoted to making a bow, no matter the quality of it.

She exited her hut, blinking in the change of light. It was much brighter outside than in her home, and Peanut shaded her eyes to compensate for the difference. She probably wouldn't have to go far, but perhaps she would bump into somebody along the way who could direct her to a decent patch of saplings. She headed south toward an unnamed (to her) forest.

[/html]
[html]

WC:316 (2 Points) OOC: Hope you don’t mind Liliana joining :3

Liliana had just finished part of her work in the stables and thought a good break was in order, she was heading to her own hut, to look at the book Lucia had given her, she couldn’t read but that didn’t stop her from trying to learn. It was hard though and she didn’t think she was doing such a good job at teaching herself, so when the distraction of a new wolf came to her nostrils she didn’t’ think twice about heading in that direction instead. Liliana saw the new female heading out and hailed her, raising and arm up and waving.

Hello! I do not think we have met yet. My name is Liliana Vess.

She said smiling, maybe this was the owner of the new horse that was in the stalls? She suspected so, the horses’ scent lingered on the female. She knew the ins and outs of the stables, and took care of more than half of the animals there, not to mention trained them. She was proud of her job, but right now as it was her break time she didn’t think she should really think too far into who’s horse was what until it was work time again. She saw the knife in the females hand and raised her eyebrows wondering what the wolf was up to. if anything she was sure she might help, she did love helping and the only things she really needed to do was really muck out the empty stalls and exercise Grace, who could just be set to pasture or follow Liliana, who evidently didn’t want the horse with her on her break, wanting a little alone time from the horses.

Mind if I ask what you are up to?

She asked politely as she could, trying not to sound nosy, or one of those wolves who was suspicious of their own pack members.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Peanut had still not entirely gotten used to being around others who were not Tonic, and she had to remember that AniWaya was to be her sanctuary and fresh start away from all of that. "You can call me Peanut," she replied when Liliana offered her name. Hardly anybody called her Fennel anymore, and sometimes she wondered if she should abandon the name entirely. Alas, she felt it would be a dishonor to her family. Then again, perhaps her entire life had been a dishonor to them.

"I was headed south. I thought I saw some saplings that way. My intention was to make a bow... or something resembling a bow, anyhow." A sheepish smile crept up onto her face. She was by no means the best at crafting the things, but having handled several in her lifetime, she figured it couldn't be that difficult to put one together, right? Besides, the arrowheads in her bag weren't going to do any good unless they were in their proper place—at the end of an arrow.

[/html]
[html]

WC:336 (2 Points) OOC: Big Grin

The name the new wolf gave her, wasn’t one she’d expect, peanut? Well everyone had their own say, she wasn’t going to judge the new pack member. She could tell this was a wolf mix like her, but unlike her, she was still a mix of something so wild, where her ancestry had once been made to herd for humans. She was still interested, she’d met a few that looked like her, one was Clover, who had the same look, except well different colorings. She smiled at Peanut, not wanting to make a bad impression.

It’s wonderful to meet you, I hope you like it here so far.

Liliana said, her voice has a slight accent where he a’s and o’s were slightly exaggerated. This was now Liliana’s home, she’d even found the one thing that she knew made it her home, and things would be well, she enjoyed the pack’s lifestyle and she hoped that the new members would and stay as well.

Oh, are you good with making them? Nayati would like you very much.

She said, then stopped, thinking, if Nayati liked Peanut, he might not like her so much, well he didn’t seem to share the same thoughts Liliana was thinking, she was starting to feel she had more feelings than friendship towards her white friend. He seemed to just want to be friends. She kept her smile though, not a fake one, things would happen the way they were suppose to, and she knew she’d never have a chance with a handsome wolf like him anyway, being a wolf-dog herself.

I’d love to see you do it, I’m always up for learning something new, and helping out.

She knew her own work did have to be finished, but not now, the cows were out to pasture and the horses had been fed, the important stuff really was done. She could get the cows in when she finished helping. That would be her plan if the young woman agreed to her help.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]