[AW] First Chance
[html]
I'd prefer only one or two characters to reply please! Don't mind which ones, as long as they are members of AniWaya.

September 21, 2010

The red and cream wolfess trotted into the area. She had just been given a tour by Ember Phoenix, and was told she could choose her denplace herself. She decided this could wait; first she wanted to meet her pack members. She snuffled, trying to catch a tell-tale scent, and soon she found one. She walked briskly; with purpose, but not threateningly or like she was out for a fight. Her ears were at half mast, the sun catching just the barest of glint off her earrings, the gold and bronze ones almost blending with the deep, almost black red of her ears fur, and the silver one casting a soft glare from the bright surrounding light. Her coat was a thick cream color, with a shaggier, rougher outer coat in the shades of red, many hues blending impossibly together to create a single tone of massing, rippling red fur. Sprinkles of grays, whites, silvers, and blacks completed her, edging her ears and done her scruff, with a slight ripple down her legs and back, continuing in a gentle swath across the length of her spine and tail. Her eyes were a beautiful amber color, just a shade more so then the ancient time's natural wolf eyes, becoming a brilliant accent to the red and richness of her pelt. Long legs, a sleek, compact build, and an angular cranium gave the last finish. In her halfling build, she would be huge yet still slight, and in her fully changed form she would be amazing. Three gold bracelets jangled at her left fore-wrist, symbolizing the fact that she had no need for stealth. She rarely hunted for herself, though she had yet to realize this would be quickly changing.

Taking a gentle breath inward, she prepared herself. She still knew very little about this pack, and she hoped to meet a few wolves who could help her out with that fact. In fact, she knew little of this land in general, and wished to know more; proof of this fact, her joining the AniWaya pack. As she sensed that she was approaching other wolves, she reflected on her posture. Her ears were held down, relaxed but not pricked, nor flattened. Half mast. Her tail hung loosely, yet closer held to her legs then to swing upwards, though it wagged gently. Her head was high, but not higher then it should be. More proud, yet relaxed. Calm, confident, collected, and friendly- but not tense, challenging, or looking afraid. Her scruff lay flat, her coat newly washed clean with a gentle tongue and studious eye. Pleased with the outcome of her research, she let herself take the last steps forward, the warm scent of wolves and pups washing over her. She was close. Very close.

The sound of chatter and growling voices, all friendly, reached her ears very close behind the scent of the speakers of such words. The air itself changed, until when she breathed in she both scented and tasted musky fur, a hint of milk, freshkill, and family. She entered the area where these sounds came from, a curious smile teasing at the corner of her lips, but her eyes sharp and alert.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Your RP is truly amazing! And sorry if my replies are a bit short. xD <3

The dark, grey large wolf ran through the denning areas in search of a place to stay. But he too was not in such a rush to find denning. Instead, he soon to turned around and began searching for pack mate. Soon, he caught the scent of another wolf. This one was alone, and was certainly standing by herself. When Echo arrived to where this wolf was a tall, confidant young female. He soon spoke out to the young wolfess with his usual way of greeting people. "Hello. My name is Echo. Are you new to these lands?"!"

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for delay in posting! D: And thank you! ^^ Glad you like my RP style Smile

Suddenly a large dark gray male appeared before her, and she started. Though she had been searching for wolves, she had not expected one to come to her instead. She tilted her head and listened to his words, and smiled. "Hello Echo, She wagged her tail gently in greeting, but kept her eyes and body lowered just enough to show respect. She may have been accepted into the pack, but she was still new, and in usual packs the newbies were the ones who needed most to show respect. She didn't think this male's ranking was too high up there, but you never knew, and either way he was probably an experienced member of the AniWaya, and therefore ranking above her. "I am Gypsy, and yes I am new here. New to the country in fact." She laughed softly, and her amber eyes danced with happiness. She was finally going to be able to call somewhere "home"! Her gaze traced the bushes and lands around her, and then went back to the male before her. He called himself Echo.

His eyes were a stunning golden color, probably not too different from her own amber coloring, and deep red battle scars crossed his body at random. When he blinked, she caught sight of another scar on his left eyelid, and she wondered what kind of fights he had been in. She got the feeling he was young, perhaps even younger then herself, and had had plenty of experiences in life, but probably fairly different from her own.

[/html]
[html]
ooc: Np <3 I myself take way to long to reply to a thread. Tongue Thank you for being patient though <3 Amazing RP <3

Echo gazed at the female for a minute or two before making his response. It seemed that this girl was very hospitable. She never seemed hostile towards the male, and her eyes danced like fire when the sun had shown over them. She also seemed extremely proud to be a part of the aniwaya. If she had been a close friend of Echo's, she would have been an inspiration to the male... Echo soon replied to the female's statement with a bit of a shiver. He had taken a strange liking to the female's beautiful appearance... "Amazing. I am also kind of new to this country. Would you... Perhaps, like to search for a den together?" "Amazing. I am also kind of new to this country. Would you... Perhaps, like to search for a den together?"!"

[/html]
[html]
It's kk haha. Tongue BTW, I have a new image posted on my profile for her that I made the other day, may help you picture her more? Go ahead and check it out if ya want ^^

Gypsy tilted her head and smiled at him, a touch of uncertainty in her eyes, for she had noticed his odd look at her, and wondered what it meant. She shrugged it off -mentally of course, she would look silly if she randomly shrugged!- as he started talking back. His question made her freeze up, and she blinked a few times before she realized her own stupidity. It had almost sounded like he wanted to find a den for them to share, but then she realized he was asking her to help him find a den. How stupid of her! She almost laughed at herself, but she managed to bite it back and instead smiled, and nodded. "I actually have my own den already, but I'd be glad to help you look for one." She smiled warmly, glad for the companionship. She would love to have new friends, and it excited her that she wasn't the only new one in the pack.

She thought back to the beautiful den Ember Phoenix had shown her, lined with river stones and cleaned out since it's last use. She would have to clean it a bit, to get rid of a few seasons of dust, but otherwise it would be a cozy home, and she'd soon fill it with her art and music. She couldn't wait to do that, for she had never had a place to call home before. Not that she regretted her years of travel, -quite the opposite actually- but it was time for her to settle down finally.

[/html]
ooc: Awesome! Be sure to check it out soon!

IC: Echo was amazed with the Gypsy's reply. She seemed so kind, and had once again shown hospitality to the male. When Echo was just a pup, he had to fight for his survival. Now, however, it seemed that the male could finally relax among his fellow pack-mates. He was now in the friendly lands of the Aniwaya.

"It would be quite kind of you to help me search for a den." He replied. "...But, for now perhaps, is there anyway we could share a single den for now? I truly am desperate."
OOC: Yay! ^^ I apologize so much for the delay here! I will be active again now, promise!!! Sorry for shortness, wasn't sure how else to reply D:

The fae froze, her eyes searching his. What did the male mean by that request? But she found only innocence and want for companionship in those orbs, gentle and wanting for friendliness, and she relaxed before it made things awkward. "Sure, my den has plenty of space. It has a few rooms branching off, I'm sure one of those would suit your needs?" She smiled, simply wanting to make him feel at home. She sensed he came from a sad past, his aura suggested at it, and she herself was new and wanted friends here. She didn't mind at all letting him stay in one of the rooms until he found a better place to live.
"Thank you, Gypsy," replied the dark wolf. "Your kindness will be rewarded greatly." Indeed Echo would reward the female with something quite special. Something that they would both enjoy quite well. Soon, however, Echo saw the sun slowly sink behind the trees, and the grow darker. "Perhaps we should find shelter for the night."
[html]
Woot! Long post finally xD Got my muse Big Grin

The golden female blinked at his words, and smiled. "No reward needed, of course. I would be glad for the company," She wagged her tail gently, and blinked her amber orbs at him warmly. She was looking into his eyes, for better communication between them, and she watched as he broke eye contact to look to the trees and sun. She followed his gaze, and shivered slightly, watching the sun slowly sink down, shadows expanding across the Earth. The dark had never scared her, but indeed she was new here, and did not wish to be caught outside and be lost her first night here. Let alone with this male in tow, now it was within her responsibilities to make sure they both made it to her den before dark, so that he could prepare the room she had promised. She dipped her head in acknowledgement of his words, agreeing silently.

"I agree. Let's head back, and gather any moss or nesting materials we find, I have not had time to prepare any such things. I only came here this afternoon." She smiled, and sniffed the air, almost immediately finding a patch of moss. She took a detour, waving her tail for him to follow, and together they scooped great bundles of the lush, soft moss, then she led the way back to her den. Once there she showed him the room that branched off directly beside her own, which was just as large as her chosen den, and had nice insulation. The walls were made of hardpacked mud, as was the whole den, and were laced with tree roots. The occasional rock or small boulder were buried in them, for she hadn't had time to clean the place in whole. This would be his place, so she figured he could bend it until it fit his liking. She set her bundle at her feet. "You may have this den. My own is the one right there," She gestured with a bracelet covered paw to the room entrance about 3 feet away from his room. "I will go make my nest now, and I suggest you do the same. Then perhaps we can sit in the main room," She spoke, speaking of the room that held the entrance from the upper world, which was the largest room, and was the one that held Ember's flat river stones along the walls. It still held the remnants of a nest, and with a little extra moss they could have a nice time sitting and talking. "And get to know each other better." She smiled at him, then turned away to let him get to work as he chose.

In her room she quickly undid the bundle and spread a thick swath of moss across the back corner, then laid down on it and circled a few times, shaping it to the form of her body. Once she was pleased with it she took the remaining moss to the main room, and spread it out, to make a sitting area. Then she walked up the sloping mound of dirt that led to the mouth of the den, and stepped out into the surrounding forest. She breathed in, and caught the scent of a rabbit, and was soon dragging the large white creature back into her sitting room. She dropped it beside the mounds of moss, and then went back to her room. When he was done, they could share the rabbit and talk. But for now she was tired, so she laid down in her nest and closed her eyes; not asleep, merely resting. Her breath was slow, but her eyelids fluttered occasionally, making it clear that she was still awake.

[/html]
OOC: Awesome! XD And I wish I could make posts like you! :o You're amazing! So much detail, and so much descriptions! xD

After hearing Gypsy's kind words, Echo proceeded to make his nest. He was indeed quite thankful to Gypsy, but also had a strange feeling that seemed very strong. The feeling had not left him yet, and seemed more like a strong connection rather than some strange feeling of shyness. He looked at his dark, silver fur and thought to himself. "What could this feeling be?... this is so confusing." He also looked at his old battle-scars, which quickly gave him mixed feelings.

After he finished his bed, he stood up on his two strong legs and proceeded to walk outside the bed-room he had been given for the night. He seemed very nervous when entering the main room, and quickly found a spot to sit down on. Upon finding a spot to wait at, Echo caught the site of a dead rabbit near to where he had chosen to sit. "Oh, how kind of her," said the male wolf allowed. Now, it was time to wait for the beautiful golden she-wolf, who had kindly given him a place to temporarily stay at.