running through the colored cloths
[html]

It had been about two weeks since Korva first set foot on the tribe's territory, and she had been named a healer, but she had yet to begin her training. Having been very skinny and ragged, her bloody paws and her overall health had been the focus over the past fortnight, and had gotten alogn with most wolves but hadn't really connected to anyone yet. Now healed, for all practical purposes, the she-wolf decided it was time to socialize a bit. Her plain brown pelt was glossy in the sunlight, and she felt proud that she could present herself nicely again. She noticed that many of her packmates had accessories and such, and all she had were her plain lilac eyes, although she would like to get a piercing, perhaps, and some beads and feathers in her mane. They were very complimentary to the other wolves. She also noted that most liked their humanoid form, which she hadn't when she lived alone in the wild. The young wolf was getting used to finding her way around at least the village by herself. She stayed mostly in the shadows, cautious to make any friends.

This time was different, perhaps. This time she stood at the edge of the village, looking out on the fields where people worked. She wished to maybe interact with them, but felt an odd nervousness inside. She stood on her two legs, her brown arms crossed and her eyes peering around innocently. It was almost as if she felt like she was going to be attacked. Who would dare try and speak with the young she-wolf?

<style>
.korva-y38 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.korva-y38 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.korva-y38 b {color:#8B390A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.korva-y38 {background-color:#F8BC80; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #8B390A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#986533; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.korva-y38-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

+2 OOC:Hope you don’t mind me jumping in :3

Liliana had been running one of the horses, feeling that Grace had needed a break and some of the horses weren’t exercised as they should have been especially lately with another loss of a stable hand and Liliana had done some traveling herself, but she’d come back and was back at working with the animals once more. It was what she loved to do, she had felt more connected to the equine and bovine more than she did her own canine companions, with the exception of Nayati who she tried seeing at least once in a day, she couldn’t help how much she cared for the wolf, and she was still uncertain how much he cared for her, but he did tell her he did care about her. She rarely talked to many others in Muggles though, and lately they’d all been busy especially with harvesting season. She’d been doing her share of harvesting, especially with the help of Nayati, they’d gotten a bit of the wheat plowed, with the help of the working horses. As she was coming back from a run she saw a new looking wolf, and she pulled the bay gelding towards her. Her interest was peeked just seeing a new face.

Hello, I don’t think I’ve seen you around.

Liliana said, she was always one with few words, but the hybrid was a nice enough woman, normally she wouldn’t just come up and say hello, she’d let someone else do it, but after being told by their chief, and she’d welcomed a wolf in the pack she had become quite brave. It made her happy. She slid off the unicorn to be a bit more polite, she wouldn’t just sit on the unicorn and think everything was fine and dandy about it, she had a little more respect than that. Though it was apparent that she was one of the few who did care about what other’s thought of her.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I don't mind at all! Big Grin Thank you :3

Korva's ears perked as the unicorn approached, and she raised her violet eyes to the new face who approached. This new she-wolf was dark-pelted and seemed to be kind, but the light brown healer withdrew shyly. Hello, I don’t think I’ve seen you around. Deciding to get over her antisocial tendency, Korva smiled a little bit and hoped it didn't look like a smirk. “Hi,” she whispered seductively quietly, “I haven't seen you either.” She felt dread, as well as some blood rush to her face, as she over-analyzed every word she said, wondering if she were coming off as rude or disrespectful. After all, she was the new girl here. Well, might as well try and be friendly towards the unicorn-rider, she thought as the other wolf slid off the animal.

“My name's Korva,” she offered, wondering if she should reach out her hand to shake the other girl's, or how the other wolves greeted each other around here. Quite obviously, she had been very selfish and hadn't observed much of the customs of the tribe. “What's yours?” She shuffled her feet a bit, looking down at the dirt and grass, then looked back towards her new acquaintance to keep from being rude. She felt strangely vulnerable, so used to being hostile towards a stranger.

<style>
.korva-y38 {background-color:#F8BC80; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #8B390A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#986533; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.korva-y38-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Short post fail

Liliana could see this was a shy unicorn, just as Liliana was, that made her feel a little closer to the newcomer. She smiled a little at the comment, she liked her spirit.

My name is Liliana Vess, it’s very nice to meet you.

She said, she didn’t make not motion of greeting herself, she’d never shaken anyone’s hands before, she merely nodded though it wasn’t an unfriendly one.

My guesses you are new here? Have you gotten to know your way around?

Liliana asked curiously. She wondered if the wolf had a profession, she was the unicorn trainer here, and she knew of some fire tenders, and Nayati was their main hunter. Though there were many who did different odds and ends but there was always something to do, at least that’s what she thought, she’d yet to be in Muggles all year round. She still felt new to the pack itself, though she’d been here for some time now. Wow it had been a while, she couldn’t remember how long she’d been in the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]
[html]

I have the same problems, lol. As well as delayed responses. -__- Sorry about that.

“Nice to meet you,” Korva said politely as the other wolf introduced herself respectfully, and she nodded back. She questioned about how long Korva had been there. The young she-wolf said, “I've been here for a bit, but I don't really know my way around. I've been assigned to be a healer,” she continued, wondering if she was talking too much. It seemed like this was the first wolf to have actually spoken to her since she met the alpha, and Korva felt a bit special. Liliana Vess seemed to take a certain liking to horses, which was interesting. The young femme had never gotten too close to horses, let alone try to ride one. She still wasn't very used to her Optime form, so she wasn't about to try riding another animal, but she considered the idea that it might actually be fun to ride a horse sometime.

<style>
.korva-y38 {background-color:#F8BC80; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010o ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #8B390A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#986533; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: : <3

Liliana kept her hand on the dark horse keeping the mare quiet and calm, it was one of the few that wasn’t use to others around her, but Liliana was working on getting her use to the smell of wolves as well as being around them. She was in fact, doing that right now. The horse wanted to back away but Lili was giving the animal a reassuring pat.

Well when you do get a chance there’s quite a few places that are spectacular spots to look into. I enjoy being near the stables mostly though.

She couldn’t help admit that when she was in the territory she’d rather be near the animals she trained than out and about… though there were days where she’d take her own horse and go off on a ride, but that usually meant she’d be gone for a few days, as her wandering spirit did not cease. She loved moving about, though she would always call AniWaya home, and she’d stay there for long periods of time before she left.

Oh a healer? The chief is one as well! I’m learning how to heal animals myself, I’m actually the horse trainer, and well basically stable keep, I keep the animals lively, pretty much.

She said, giving the horse another pat. She was proud of her own work, because it was what her mother had taught her, and it was the only thing that she was pretty much given so she cherished it by working with the talent.

[/html]
[html]

Korva didn't even know what to say. She wasn't very used to exposing her thoughts and feelings to other people. She wished someone would show her around the territory a bit, and also that she could start her training as a healer as soon as possible. She was also surprised that the chief was a healer. He hadn't mentioned that when he had first met her at the border... had he? It was hard to remember now - at the moment, so much adrenaline had been rushing through her system that the whole exchange was a bit of a haze now. She was quiet for a few awkward moments, trying to think of what to say. Hopefully, she thought, her social skills would get better the longer she stayed in the pack. The light brown she-wolf noticed that the horse was a bit uneasy, and that Liliana was trying to comfort the creature in order to make it comfortable. Perhaps Korva was the same way.

“I've, um, never ridden a horse,” ventured the femme shyly, although she wasn't asking for a ride. Making conversation seemed to be a bit of a task for her.

<style>
.korva-y38 {background-color:#F8BC80; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010o ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #8B390A; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#986533; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: sorry its short ; ;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Liliana looked down at the horse she was on, then slid off, patting the mare as she came closer to Korva.
It’s ok, this is the first time she’s been ridden, I’m still breaking her, but she wont hurt.

She bit her lip then smiled at the young woman, getting a good idea for the three of them. A compromise that could benefit the three of them.

How about I show you around? I can bring this girl along, she need to get use to other wolves, and I can show you a few of the places.

She said, hoping the woman would agree. She needed something to do and she enjoyed the thought of making a new friend as well as helping out a fellow pack member get use to the AniWayan world, it had been a big change even for Liliana who’d traveled all over the vastness of Old Canada.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

sorry it took me so long! DD; I'[ve been unbelievably busy...

Korva felt her face turn a little red at this notion. Could it be possible she might find a friendship in this other femme? As Liliana slid off the horse and offered to show Korva around the territory, she felt a surge of eagerness, and even felt a little steadier on her feet. "I'd love that!" she exclaimed cheerfully, breaking the awkward mood she had maintained up until this moment. All of a sudden, the grass underneath her bipedial paws felt a little bit softer, the breeze whirling around her head felt a little bit cooler. This tribe life was strange for her, and it would take some adjustment. It would be an adventure that would gain Korva a friend, and help the horse become more comfortable. Perhaps Liliana needed a friend too, although Korva couldn't see how, since she was so friendly.

How well did Liliana know AniWaya? Surely she was born in the tribe, se seemed comfortable enough. "Were you born in the AniWaya tribe?" she asked cheerfully, feeling more and more comfortable with every second. She'd noticed that a lot of the wolves in the tribe, however, seemed very comfortable but had also occurred to her that they probably joined she same way she did - out of desperation, out of want for safety, out of the need for companionship, arriving to the tribe with bleeding paws and an embarassing amount of submission. But once they were here, had they been so shy to making friends? It came a long with being in a tribe, and it was a matter of becoming one with those who they had come to encounter. Filled to the brim with excitement, though, Korva couldn't wait to finally learn her way around.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC Stuff

What parts of AniWaya have you seen so far?

Liliana asked. She wanted to be sure she wasn’t going to be showing her something she already knew. That wouldn’t be too much fun, unless Lili knew some of the history of that part of the tribe, but she didn’t know a whole lot, she did know some stuff though, but nothing that would keep interest. At the wolf’s question Liliana smiled and shook her head.

No I actually joined her… a while back really, almost half a year ago?

She guessed, she knew she was off but she wasn’t good at counting how long she had been in the tribe and her first day here was rather embarrassing to be honest. She knew about borders and yet… she crossed over them… she was a confused wolf, and had been a loner all her life until she joined AniWaya.

Though I do wish that I was born here.

She said, thinking… if she was… both of her parents would still be alive and well, but that was a wish and she knew that it was not something that happened. She’d been a loner since she was born and she would have to accept that she was not born here, but she could make it so that if she had puppies they would be because she was in no way going to leave the pack now.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]