Laid to Rest
[html]
Baby I've been here before

I know this room, I've walked this floor

Hanna made her way quietly, reverently through the streets of the human city, headed for a place she'd only heard tell of, St. Paul's Episcopal Church, near the amusement park. She wore her clothes, damp and chilly though they were from the thorough washing she'd given them in the frigid Yawrah, but she only had one of the duo of knives buckled to the belt at her hip, and neither of her satchels were present. The knife was brilliantly clean from the scrubbing done on it as well. Clutched in her hands were two rocks, one dull and suited to her palm, the other sharp but smooth on one end.

She was on her way to desecrate a grave whose stone had long since ceased to bear testimony to the deceased it honored. But the desecration would honor another, so Hanna hoped Luna would look past it. It had been over a year since Hanna had seen her sister, and two of those months had been elapsed in Clouded Tears, where Colibri had lived the longest. The ebony woman had decided it was time to lay her sister to rest, figuratively if not literally, and had chosen this weathered stone accordingly.

Kneeling before it, Hanna clasped her hands for a moment before setting chisel to headstone and carving out the words.

"To my sister Colibri Soul.
I do not know where you are.
I cannot find you.
But you are ever dear to me.
My sister."

By the time she'd finished, tears were streaming uninhibited from the mismatched eyes of the greiving wolfess. As a signature, Hanna withdrew the knife from its sheath at her right hip, held it so it gleamed in the setting sun's light, then proceeded to make cuts in each of the pads on her left hand. She re-sheathed the knife, pressed the palms of her hands together to spread the blood to both hands, then pressed them both to the stone, leaving her calling card on the face, seeping into the words she'd carved in.

[/html]
[html]

I'll be waiting here to meet you

It actually felt quite good walking in her own trails two years after last time she had been here before. She had known these rooms, she had walked these floors. Her liking for tranquility had never perished, although there were limits for everything. It was something quite different now when she belonged to somewhere. Although she halfway felt that she should have stayed in her new ’home’, she had decided to visit her favorite souls places; the old human territories. The vegetation had grown slightly thicker and wilder, but it was expected. Strangely it did not feel like she had been gone at all. She recognized the majority of the areas. She passed the library and promised herself that she would take a visit inside there on her way back to Storm for some light reading.

It took a while before Colibri found out that she was not wildly walking about, but that she was trailing a scent. Not any scent, but the smell of a close relative. Could it be? Her heart cried out in a disgusted matter, and Colibri wanted to whimper with. She kept her mouth shut and stopped dead in her tracks for a moment. Why was she back, if not for this? Susquehanna. Colibri was not a wolfess that tempted fate, but as Skoll had said, he did believe in destiny. Colibri did not, but the fear of having the trail of her sister vanish into nothing was present. She could not turn away, though. Her paws speeded up and brought her towards whatever waited her. As the scent became stronger, the ivory female treaded more lightly to avoid causing any additional sounds.

A dark quadruped female was kneeling by a grave, and the scent of blood reached the white ghost’s nostrils. Colibri had just rounded a corner by the church, and was now gazing on her sister’s back. This was a cemetery, so was it her sister’s ghost playing tricks on her living littermate? ” Hanna..” Her voice broke on the last vocal, and she felt a big lump growing in her throat, and swallowed uncomfortably, standing still, ears flattened and tail lurking between her back legs.

Dying to meet you

[/html]
[html]
Baby I've been here before

Not finished.. dad wants online.

I know this room, I've walked this floor

The dark femme turned at the sound of her name being called. She knew before gaining her feet who it was that stood behind her. The question was, was she real? Could she possibly be alive? The white-furred sister was gaunt and underfed, and seemed to be scratched in more places than could be counted. Hanna

[/html]