the solitude squeezed is body
And he was reborn

All Welcome

The snow had come for another year. Christmas, as the humans called it, had past. The world was quiet, the snow covered every piece of ground, every tree, every object that was subject to it's blight. The birds were quiet, gone south for the winter to escape the cold. The creatures that scaled on the ground was all there was now, hiding, hibernating, or scavenging the ground for food. The wolves, well, they did what they always do.

In the Firefly Fields, where the snow blanketed everything it seemed, stood a white figure, standing idle, with his sword unsheathed. He stood like a statue in a different stance. His legs were separated, his body was stiff, he held the handle with both hands, holding it close to his head, but not in contact. He breathed slowly, keeping the silence around. For a few minutes, he stood in discipline. Within that moment, the silence broke as he opened his eyes to reveal his red orbs. With a swing of his arms, he cut through nothing with his sword. With swift movements, he swung his sword in many ways, slicing and cutting through the nothingness.
[html]

hope you dont mind any

Rendall was hunting, a swift quiet huntress in the snowy forest of the vally. Her breath was barely a whisper and her steps were nothing more than a silent padding. She was hunting dear, but, she wanted to take on a bigger prey this time...Puma, her strange enemy of destiny. Ren had been traking a male for quite sometime however when the males tracks lead off the packs territory she began to hunt another thing though she wasnt quite sure what it was. The disapointment at the loss of the large cat was not gone unnoticed by the local birds.

Rendall crept around under the pines for a while, her wodden bow at the ready as always. As she looked boredly for a target before her blue eyes rested on a small songbird. A small moving target...A challenge. She smiled and held her whisper of a breath as she inhaled and took her aim. Her midn was as one with her body.....her sight ran parallel with the small feathered thing. Then.....A bright flash of lght hit her eyes and she hissed and squinted away. The little bird watched her for a moment then as if it almost chuckled, took off into the branches above.

Frustrated with her loss of a hunt, Ren scowled through the bushes to see a white male. She recognized the man she thought of as her father as well as her wonderful mentor. Quietly she observed Pendzez for a while before decideing to very calmly reveal herself. but not before she had alittle fun first. It would have been the first time the male had seen her since she was a puppy....things could get interesting. Ren hid herself low, almost at a childs hieght and let only her deep blue eyes show through the thick white bush as she called out her greeting to the white male that stood yards away."A strange male to be practicing the sword I should think. Though I must say I am no stranger to you." She smiled but didnt reveal herself just quite yet.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

A grunt left Ty's mouth as he made his way to the fields. It had been too long since he had seen the stretch of plains, though now it would have a large blanket of snow. His muscular yet agile frame glided through the trees as he walked, careful not to emit sound as he walked. His eyes darting back and forth, his nose constantly sniffing around for any sign of other living animals. the fact that it was winter meant that Ty had to be on constant alert for any sign of food, this was no time for him to be picky and considering he just returned to Phoenix Valley, he wasn't really prepared for the winter and didn't have much food himself.

However, what he found wasn't food or a random animal, but a familiar face with a glinted toothpick in his hands. He knew of only one wolf in the Valley who used a sword when fighting, and that someone was Pendzez. The friendly brute started making his way towards Pendzez, until he heard the sound of another voice nearby. It was female, sounded like Rendal, but Ty couldn't see her yet. He imagined she had gotten better at being sneaky, so at a certain distance, he leaned against a tree and waited until Rendall made herself known before he spoke up, he wanted to see if the white wolf was keeping his wits about him.

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
The wind blew silently, the flashes of light bounced off the metal craftmanship of the blade. He moved with the blade so elegantly. His moves ere swiftly and deadly, yet he did not take joy into this. His movements were of grace, mercy, and of beauty. If it was of joy, he would question himself on why he would take mercy into slaying his opponent, the minimal grace in bushido swordplay, and not admiring the beauty of such an old art. He would be a hypocrite and a heathen against his own teachings.

He moved swiftly and elegantly, taking each move with caution that nothing was in the way or approaching to interfere with his practice. With one quick movement of his arms, he finished his practice for today, sliding the sword back into the sheath. He stood up straight, stretching his limbs before saying. "You can come out now. Both of you" he said, knowing that there were others watching him.
[html]

icky short post XP lol

Though Rendall didnt want her game to end she still respected the mentors wishes and stepped out into the sunlight from the bushes. She stood in her opitime form and although she was much bigger then her pup self, she was still dwarfed by the male. She looked over generally as she noticed Ty, she smiled happily as she began to walk over to Pendzez.

The sun glinted off her fur, turning the ravyn to blue as usual and she approached the tall ruby-eyed male with a friendly look. Hoping he would recognize his old friend. Of course....How could he not? She thought to herself He only saved my life and raised me like his daughter."Its good to see you again. And about time I must say I've seen Xeris all over but havent seen much of you." She looked around hoping to see the butterflies that she usually saw around them, but her attention was diverted again. "I met one of your sons the other day. Delwyn I do believe, very nice boy. Do all your children posess the two different colors of eyes?"

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

"Pendzez you old son of a bitch!" Ty said with a hearty smile as he stepped out to greet Pendzez. "Good to see you again, I see you're still swinging the sword around, still sharp as always." He admitted as he proceeded to cross his arms and stand a good distance away from the white noble. His half tail began to wag in excitement, it had been too long since he had seen his old friend, and he looked like he hadn't changed one bit.

As Rendall made herself known, Ty listened to her speech as she explained she had met Pendzez son. Ty nodded, he remembered the white wolf and his mate had kids before Ty left, though he had only met the boy once. "Yeah, and I met you wife just the other day." He added as he shifted his weight a bit. "She seemed worse for the wear, though that's something you and her will probably talk about." His eyes briefly glanced at the ground before glancing back up to Pendzez. He asked the noble. "Anything significant happen to you while I was away?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
He had turned his gaze around, looking upon his old apprentice and his old friend, forming a warming smile. His memories quickly brought back the past that he had shared with the two before they left. He stepped forward towards them. "Rendall and Ty Trenton, my old friends. You have returned. Where did you two run off to?"

He turned his gaze to Rendall, she mentioned she had met one of his sons, Delwyn. When she asked about the eye colors of his children, he simply replied, "Him and Xion do. Carwyn has my eyes." He turned his gaze to Ty as he spoke about seeing Xeris again. "A few things have happened. I was Nuncio, but fell in rank again." He looked between the two wolves. "What about you two? Tell me what has happened?"