What ever it takes
wc:251
So Pontiac was officially the newest member of the pack, well it was more of a clan then a pack. Once you where in, you where in and it was for life. It was how a pack should be after all you became a member of the pack; you have become a member of a family. Naniko had welcomed her into the pack with an arm around her waist as she and her new found little sister Selene. It was a great feeling to be home. She was told where they slept right away. The tan and white female moved though the pack lands sniffing out the scents of all of her family members that called these lands home. The wolf hybrid found a tree as she rested her back against it. Looking around as she pushed her hat down over the path of sight to her eyes. She chuckled as she kicked her back leg up resting it against the tree, as she placed a paw against the bark of the tree. It was cool to the touch, however she could feel the warmth under the lays, the warmth was what kept tree alive. The female took her other paw reaching up to her hair that hung over her shoulders as she took a finger full of her hair twilling it around her finger, then once it was wrapped around her finger snuggly she flicked the bottom of her hair with her nail as she found her-self deep in thought.
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

SSWM: 349

Fiachra enjoyed the outdoors very much this time of year. The winter freeze was a welcome change from the heat of summer, and cold usually didn't bother her. Trudging through the snow in her boots, she was mildly grateful for clothing - a pair of ragged jeans, a black blouse that she had acquired too long ago to remember where from - her mother, perhaps? - and her leather jacket. It was cold, and though her fur kept her warm, she enjoyed not getting soaking wet in this snow. Cold, she liked, but snow was a different story altogether. Fiachra had a love-hate relationship with snow. It was beautiful, but too damn wet. Fiachra hated the wet.

She approached a woman leaning against a tree, and paused in her steps to narrow her eyes slightly. Packmate? Yes. Dangerous? Mm, probably. She was learning that her pack family was less than the most honourable bunch. Some of them were criminal at best. But Fiachra was not much better, with her shattered soul and her cold, sarcastic ways... and her love for pain? Oh, dear God. She could not even begin to think of it now, not in the presence of someone else. She tilted her head slightly and closed the gap between the two females just enough to allow for comfortable talking, though not any more than that. She didn't trust easily and this was no exception.

Slipping her hands into her pockets, she smiled slightly and nodded to the woman. She could sense that she owed this packmate no more respect than any other, for they matched in rank, and the woman did not hold herself in such a way as to beg of her own importance. Now, Itachi had done that, but that was a childish game that he played to soothe his own ego. No matter. Still smiling, she spoke at last. "Greetings. How do you do?" she asked casually, finding a tree behind her and leaning against it with a shoulder, hands still deep in her jeans pockets, trying to look as inconspicuous as she could.

[/html]
SSWM:442

A bit in the air, just added to the winter weather the husky mix female loved to be in, not that summer was any better or any worst, after all it was nice to live in an area where she was able to have all four season all year around. It was nice to age with the season. Her claw flicked over the tuff of hair that she had wound around her white lady like claw, as she batted her eyes at the sight of another wolf dressed from shoulder to feet with human like clothing. Pontiac didn’t say a word. She was after all the new girl on the block and was still getting use to these lands being a pack, and no longer a territory for all to move though without a second thought. Now if someone thought it would be funny to walk into these lands without being with a member of these pack it might mean death, or just a good tongue lashing it would all depend upon who they ran into and the mood of that pack member. At least Pontiac was fine with that. She could be protective of her pack lands.
Watching the lady move as she found a tree her-self to rest her own back against, the tan and white female giggling softly as she gave a small and soft welcoming nod to the female with her head. Making her claw release her poker straight reddish hair, as she put her hands behide her back arching her back out a bit as she let her foot fall from the tree’s base to being crossed over the other land that had been planted upon the ground prior to the shifting in her weight. ”Oh I’m just a little lost, but I’m great. Thank you how are you?” The newest Zepar ranked pack member dipped her head a bit as the hat slipped forward a bit blocking the path of her eyes, just like she liked to have it. IN fear of the thought of being rude the female smiled letting it spread over her face. ”Name’s Pontiac. What is yours?” No last name, she dropped that when her mother and father left her and her sister for death. She knew of the last name and used it sometimes when asking for Naniko so they knew not to play a foolish guessing game with her. Pontiac watch as a drop of water came into her view off the leafless tree and dropped down onto the ground. That wasn’t a good sign this early in the winter season, there was going to be a big freeze soon.
#fia01 { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead01.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 260px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #fefee2; font-family: "times new roman"; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia01 h1 { color: #fff; font-size: 18px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin-right: 15px; }
#fia01 p { margin: 5px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia01 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; }
#fia01 .speak { color: #ffad0e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

You forgot your dohtml tag. Smile SSWM: 291.

Fiachra laughed softly. What a character this woman was! So eccentric. She leaned against her own tree, a vague smile across her face, the remnant of the laugh. She ran her claws over her legs through her pockets, thinking about how she was. Naniko crossed her mind; she pushed the thought away. She didn't want nor need to be thinking about her snow white queen during this conversation. It was only going to distract her and make her vulnerable. Her claws pierced through her pockets just a bit, and the pain brought her back down to earth, where she hastened a reply in the silence that had settled since the question had been asked. "I am quite well, dear lady. Lost, are you? And where might you be looking to find?"

The question of her own name took her by surprise. This lady gave only one name; she had heard of stranger things than a wolf with no family name, but she somehow guessed that the woman she spoke to had omitted hers for a reason. She was too.. well, too something.. to be without family. Perhaps it was the comfort with which she stood on pack lands despite being so new, but something told Fiachra that Pontiac had connections here, whatever they may or may not be. She answered slowly, deciding that her own family name would be unimportant, since it was meaningless here anyway - Gervase was a royal name where she came from, but nothing more than a reminder of her past here. "Fiachra. My name is Fiachra," she replied. "How long have you been here, dear lady?" she inquired, making polite conversation to fill the awkward silence that had fallen over them after her name was spoken.

[/html]
OC:*la gasp. I'd never ;p Thank you dear Smile
SSWM:539
[html]
A smiled appeared upon Pontiac’s face when the lady laughed, she wasn’t sure what she was laughing at, but laughing was better than fighting. She kept her hands on her back playing with the bottom of her long poker straight mane that reached down to the middle of her back. For some reason the female enjoyed how it sent a tingle up into her scalp. It was odd, but wasn’t so odd that it wasn’t enjoyable, so the female found it to be an action she did to pass the time, while thinking or even talking. She wasn’t bored with this new lady, no not yet if ever. The tan and white wolf hybrid watched the lady as her fingers moved in her pants, Pontiac’s ocean blue eyes watched the finger, as the two stood there in the chill of the nice winter day.

Pontiac knew that there was only one being right now that she could trust, well maybe two. But this was just like the pack that her own family would make, it was dark and it was a family just it was a family where they had to have a bloodletting to become a part of. Well Pontiac didn’t, but that just not something that she would say. She gave shudder thinking about getting cut in order to join a pack. She had a very low threshold wit it came to dealing with any type of pain no matter how small it was. Maybe that was why she liked to be around the children in the lands, they didn’t want to hurt you too much other than to chew upon your legs, but that was only because they needed to keep their pup teeth sharp, but that was what bones where for. Pontiac knew what job class she wanted, as so long as her sister would allow her to have it.

She pinched her lips together, drawling them tight together as she looked down, she was a bit lot but she knew her way over the lands as a whole, but the smaller areas like these pack lands, no she was not the best. ”I’ve found the basics like the den’s, and well the borders and the main area, but there has to be other things.” She pulled her hand out while she talked, moving it around pointing towards where each of this things where located within the pack lands. Before she gave an embarrassed smile as she shrugged her shoulder up and lowered her head down into her shoulders a bit. ”Oh?! Only a few days, your-self?” Pontiac pushed the hat off her head as she ran her hand though her hair. Flipping her wrist she picked her hat back up placing it back upon her head as she move it around till it found the worn spot on the hat and the ring around her head that have seemed to have formed over time with her trusty old hat. ”Oh where family now, call me Pontiac, please. After all we are sister now are we or are we not?” She spoke with a happy tone in her voice. As she raised a brow as she sort of questioned sort of informed the pack sister.
[/html]
#fia02 { width: 400px; background: #fff url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/header02.jpg') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 350px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia02 h1 { color: #8f0000; font-size: 14px; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; margin: 0 15px; }
#fia02 p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia02 .ooc { color: #525243; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#fia02 .speak { color: #c33535; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me

sswm: 414

i feel you in my dreams and i don't sleep

The things that Pontiac mentioned were the same things that Fiachra herself was aware of. She knew where the dens were, as that was where she lived, down in the caves, and she knew very well where the borders were, as she'd been standing at them only a few days ago. She smiled a little as she replied, "If there's more, I've yet to find it." Except for Naniko... 'Oh, for fuck's sake, quit thinking about her!' screeched her head. Fiachra pulled her hands out of her pockets and dipped one into her jacket pocket, pulling out a flask and opening it quickly. If the Fairy was the only way to erase the woman from her mind today, she would have a sip. She lifted the flask to her lips, inhaled deeply, and took a swig. Down it went, burning a trail of fire and memory through her body. The last time she'd drank, she'd been... with Naniko. 'Well, that was helpful,' she thought irritably, and put the flask away.

Back to answering questions. She tried to hide how flustered she felt with a weak smile, but she felt buried in the memories that were overtaking her, things that she had forgotten about, perhaps things that she had been afraid to remember. Hallucinations? No, too real, too right for that. She gritted her teeth a moment, then took a deep breath and replied, "Sorry, I've a bit of a hangover. I've been here.. oh, maybe a little longer than you, not by much though." The first statement wasn't an outright lie. She felt like she was hung over, like she was withdrawing from something terribly, vitally important to her. She swayed a little, leaned against the tree to keep an appearance of balance. 'Save some face, will you, Fia?' she chastized herself.

This was ridiculous.

The final question brought a smile, if a vague one, to the girl's lips. She nodded slowly. "Why, yes," she told her new packmate, her voice much more cheerful now. "Yes, I would say that we are sisters now, Pontiac. Say, have you any family about?" She hadn't meant to ask, but it had just come out, and it was too late to take it back. Should she lie, if asked about her own family? They were not here. But she was not ashamed of them, so she ought not to lie about them, either. She would tell the truth... if she was asked, that was.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.pontiB b {font-weight:bold; color:#4c412c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.pontiB p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pontiB{width:375px;border:1px solid #3f4936;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ponti2.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:225px;background-color:#6b90c4;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#3f4936;}
</style>

SSWM:439

So it seems that she wasn’t the only one a bit lost in these huge lands, only finding the bigger places to the pack lands. There had to be more than just the den and border lines. The tan female rolled her shoulders as she pushed her arms back behide her back as she rolled her head up looking to the tree as she stood there thinking about how things would have been if she had waited on Ty and not went off looking for her sister. Would he be happy to see her standing there upon the borders? Would he have wag his tail and wanted her back in his arms. She pushed down the side of her lips as her thoughts did not make the stress in her life seem any better. She looked back to the female that stood there in front of her with the drink in hand, Pontiac took a breath as her chest rose up and then slowly feel back down as she kind of sunk into the tree.

Watching her face there was something bothering her pack sister, the tan and white female pushed off the tree as she stood up walking over to the tree as she pushed against the same tree coming shoulder to shoulder with the molted female. ”Someone has you distracted. Do tell me who.” She said with a hint of a giggle in her voice. She reached over taking the flask from the female’s paw as she gave her a wink taking a sip out of the flask, as she returned it back to her. She smacked her lips with a shiver that washed over her whole body, the stuff was strong. Oh well. She nodded as the D'Angelo was still trying to get over the shock of the shot that she took from the flask. Well there wasn’t much to respond to about the time frame the two seemed to share in the pack lands.
Family? She had more then what she knew about, it seemed like she had a nice number of them in these pack lands after all she joined to be close to her sister again. She knew that her place was by Naniko’s side no matter where that would lead her, and who she would have to leave behide. Lowering her head down thinking, as she gave a nod.”Yeah I’ve got a few around here, what about you?” the tan and white she wolf hybrid. Her hands went back against the tree tucked in her back. She lifted her head back up as her blue eyes looked over to the pack sister.

[/html]
#fia03 { width: 400px; background: #87d6df url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/fia/tablehead03-1.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 285px; padding-bottom: 15px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #000; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#fia03 p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#fia03 .fooc { color: #3e511e; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#fia03 .speak { color: #3e511e; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

SSWM: 359.

Fiachra's thoughts seemingly revolved around Naniko these days. Surely, she thought of other things too, but her thoughts were interrupted often by a memory of her snow white queen, and it was hard to keep things straight in her head anymore. She tried hard, and sometimes she even succeeded. But nobody could know her thoughts, they mustn't know her thoughts. The importance in her secrecy and silence was of the utmost importance, as she may find herself in a fair bit of trouble, should someone find out about her fixation with the white alphess. Oh, a fair bit? No, make that a lot more than a fair bit. A hell of a lot more. She might end up dead. Hell, Naniko might kill her herself, for ruining her reputation. 'No, thank you,' she thought to herself. 'I'd rather live.'

Caught. Fiachra deflected the question temporarily with a shrug, choosing instead to answer the second question first. "None around here, no," she replied, taking her flask back and smirking. Obviously, this female - Pontiac, was it? a peculiar name - had not thought that she would have anything to drink that was quite so strong. She took another swig. "Watch that first drink," she warned sarcastically, a smug look on her face. "This is la fée dorée.. the Golden Fairy. It's my specialty." She thought of the name, the name given to her drink by her snow white queen. Oh, dear God, she was thinking of her again. Would this ever end? It didn't seem so.

She sensed that Pontiac would not leave the subject of Naniko alone unless she told her something. After a moment to steel herself and come up with an excuse, she failed at both and said vaguely, "I have a lot on my mind right now. I'm sorry I'm distracted." It was the best she could do on such short notice; she was not about to tell someone she barely knew about her drunken night with their alphess, or her new found obsession. No, no, certainly not. That was for herself and for Naniko, for them to share, and for nobody else.

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.pontiA b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.pontiA p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pontiA {width:400px;border:1px solid #4e6b6a;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... /ponti.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:363px;background-color:#815114;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:10px;line-height:12px;color:#1c1d1a;}
</style>

SSWM:401

She could still feel the burn from the drink that she took from the flask and by taking the second sip from the small metal tin, she had hoped to fight off the shock of the first drink but that had failed to do such it made the taste just lay there in her mouth as she passed the metal holder back to its owner. No more of that stuff, no matter what it was or wasn’t. No matter what name it had been given. Pontiac wanted nothing more of that drink”Oh really?” She coughed up something to say about the warning that was followed by a name. It was late for the warning but it was a nice thought…Pontiac thought.

So she had no family around here? Shame…it was nice to say that she had her sisters’ backs and she knew that her sisters had her back. It was just how family worked, and Pontiac would move and live where ever her sisters moved to she knew she would pack up and move to be with them, she just wasn’t happy with her life unless she was around them and had them in her life. It was a family thing. The tan and white Zepar shrugged her shoulders as she looked over to the female.”Shame. I love having my family around, and I feel even luckier that I live in the same pack as some of them.” She pushed her hat down over her head a bit as she leaned her head back against the tree.

Pushing her arms up and crossing them over top of her head as she smiled, it was clear that something deep rooted was upon her mind, and she wasn’t going to fish it out of her, but it was funny how she was trying to hold it back and not let much of anything come out of her mouth. ”Clearly.” She had to add poking fun of her just a bit about really how much she had whatever it was on her mind. ”So what brought you here? It wasn’t because of the prime pack location was it?” The hills had its high lights but Pontiac would have picks just a hint south that was she had the valley as well as the mountain however the mountain made making the borders lines very clear and others wouldn’t have any reason to pass into them.

[/html]
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

SSWM: 355.

Fiachra's amusement, mainly at Pontiac's reaction to her Golden Fairy, was clear as day. She smirked still, taking a large swig of the alcohol as if to prove a point. The silver girl could hold her liquor amazingly well. Or at least, her tolerance for her own brew was quite high. Pontiac, however, was not familiar with this particular drink, and her reaction had been something that Fiachra would relive and laugh at for a while yet. She loved when people stole her drinks simply for this sort of amusement. Even her own parents had had absolutely no tolerance for Fiachra's take on the Green Fairy, particularly not the tolerance Fiachra herself had.

She tossed her mane behind her shoulders and shrugged at the next comment. "My family is in my old home, past your Burnt Lands.. I left them in search of something different. I didn't wish for the life that they wished upon me." What she left out was that she had been a princess, and that was the life she'd left behind, in favour of.. what? Being taken captive, abused, then escaping to the only place that would accept her now? Oh, yes. What a brilliant idea that had been. She didn't regret it, though, not so much.. she had met Naniko, and so many other interesting people. Observing people was something she loved. This was beyond a perfect opportunity for it. She did so love seizing opportunities.

The prying questions were beginning to bother Fiachra. She was having a hard time answering them evasively enough. She gritted her teeth and thought, then answered slowly. "Like I said.. I didn't want the life my parents had, the life they wanted me to have. I wanted something different. So I left to come adventuring. This is where I decided to halt my travels - there's adventure enough here." She punctuated the last sentence with a curt smile, nearly a dare to push it. Then she changed the subject. "So you've family here - who are they?" Her turn to pry, and she would use it well. Nobody would get the best of her.

[/html]