M. Chop another line like a coda with a curse
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the THIS post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Dated Jan 21.

She couldn’t quite remember what had set her off, but Geneva had reached a level of disquiet within her heart that had led her to do something that she had not done for many, many seasons. The gray scale female stumbled about, weariness sinking in her bones as she continued to peer through the snow laden landscape. She had found Anathema twice before already. First, she had been scouting when she had stumbled upon Naniko. She had been so surprised and happy to see her friend. It had been the happiest she had been in several weeks. And only a few days before she had ventured out again, seeking Naniko but instead finding her relative, Selene D’Angelo.

Geneva clutched the tinted glass bottle in her hand. Her eyesight was bleary enough that she could not quite read the print on the label anymore. But when she titled its contents down her throat, it no longer burned or tasted too strong. She could only surmise that it meant that the potent drink was working its sinister magic on her. She was not quite imbued with a feeling of well being, which she had once associated with the potent drink, but at least her head was muzzy enough to make her feel disconnected.

In the twilight gloom, Geneva crossed the borders of the newly formed pack, Anathema, without any concern or fear of offending those who resided within. Naniko had told her that she was welcome whenever she pleased, and she took the Angela at her word. If she stumbled upon anyone who would try to bar her way, she would let Naniko deal with them. Geneva’s patience had grown slimmer and slimmer with the passing time that it took to reach Anathema, not regarding Naniko by any means, but regarding anyone who would stand in her way.

The slight boned woman finally made it to the mouth of the caverns, crossing their threshold boldly. It gave her a slight thrill to come here, announced and uninvited. Usually, she tried to follow pack decorum to a “t,” but now she could care less. And she knew that Naniko would not mind. She hoped that she would find her white furred friend as she finally reached the entrance to her quarters, tracing her path through her murky memories of being here only once before. Lime green eyes peered through the dim lighting. ”Naniko? Are you here?” Her whisper soft voice was carried on the bitter-sweet scent of alcohol on her breath. A chilling thought went through her. ”Is your son with you?” She would not want to inflict herself upon Naniko if she was watching her child; Geneva was in a certain state, but she still would not want to bring harm to her friend, even if her judgement was impaired at this point.

[/html]

WC 471
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

I ADORE YOU. wc: 493

She was often struck with bouts of insomnia, and was now beginning to get used to it. Naniko stretched out in her bed, her feet hanging over the edge. There was no bed that would fit her, not even the queen-sized mattress that she had hauled back, but it was comfortable enough most nights. A little springy, but she had put a thick fur beneath the bottom sheet to help with that. The female was used to sleeping in all sorts of conditions, so this bed felt pretty good most of the time. Only when she couldn't sleep did she find herself frustrated with the springs or length of the bed or width of it. The darn thing was too small, she would think. Sometimes she got too hot in that room, with the fire going behind the boulder in the corner, and she would lay down on the floor to cool off or would add less wood the next night. She was still learning about her new home.

Jade eyes looked over to the side of her bed, the female now almost fully awake. Scorpius was out on this night, most likely sleeping with his cousin and aunt in their den. She stared at his blankets blankly for a few moments before sitting up in bed, crossing her legs indian-style. Maybe if she tried to clear her mind she would be able to fall back asleep. It had worked once or twice...maybe three times was the charm. Naniko closed her eyes again, trying to concentrate.

It was then that she heard it, scuffling outside. It didn't sound like a normal gait and she was confused for a moment, fur standing on end. Was it a bear? She worried about bears finding their way into the cave for the winter. But then...wouldn't they have come in the fall to go to sleep? She wasn't quite sure. She'd find out, though. The tall luperci got to her feet quickly, the bed creaking in relief as her weight came off of it. She crept through her room, stepping over a few of Scorpius' things and peering around the corner of her cave. A voice sounded and she nearly jumped out of her skin. Fuck! Who would come calling at this time of night?

"Geneva, you almost scared me to death" She whispered. "The pack's asleep--hurry up and get your ass inside." She came out fully into view, crossing her arms. The temperature of her cave had been much higher than that of the air that flowed freely into the entrance to their living quarters and she shivered slightly. She had told Geneva that she was welcomed at any time, and wondered what the female's reasons were for being her. A sharp scent hit her nose and she looked to the bottle curiously. "No, Scorpius is sleeping with his cousin tonight, I think. Or he better be. Glad to see you uhh...made it here OK"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]
[html]
I effin' love you!

Geneva blinked blearily at the use of Naniko’s expletives and shook herself a little. She had always known the white furred, larger wolfess to have a mind of her own, but she could not distinctly recall one time or another when she had used such foul language in her presence. After pondering it for a moment more (and it took her a little longer to process than normal), Geneva shrugged and went in the direction that her best friend indicated. ”I’m moving my ass,” she informed the white wolfess, half smiling at the hilarity she had derived from it. Perhaps Naniko wouldn’t think it was funny, but Geneva found it partly hysterical. She had never imagined herself using such foul language. But when in Rome…How did the rest of that often quoted statement end again? Hell if she knew.

As she moved past Naniko, she instantly felt the warmth of the Angela’s quarters. It was so much warmer in here. She smiled appreciatively of the heat. The trek she had taken through the snow had been cold indeed. And she was not fond of the wintry weather to begin with. But as she turned her lime green eyes to regard her best friend, she instantly decided that her impromptu trip to Anathema had been worth it. ”Have I moved my ass enough, O Angela of Anathema?” she asked ludicrously, bowing her head in a show of mock solemnity, though her shoulders shook with ill disguised laughter. ”I’m sorry…I think…I think I am very funny right now. Funnier than usual. But I think it’s only me. Is it only me?” Geneva asked, her unfocused gaze fixed on Naniko’s face. ”I’m not usually funny at all.” She murmured softly, setting the bottle down gently on the floor. She took one or two steps away from the half empty thing, regarding it rather carefully. She really did not want to spill any of it. It would be a shame. How could she share with Naniko? Her thoughts seemed to travel a lightspeed through her head, but whenever she tried to focus on them, she could not specifically grab hold to one. It was slightly frustrating, but that frustration was balanced out by the white noise of the peacefulness she now felt she possessed.

”You and I are not on the same…plane…” Geneva said contemplatively. She peered at the white furred woman thoughtfully. ”Nani, let’s get on the same plane.” Forgetting the carefulness with which she had deposited the bottle on the floor, she scooped it up and the momentum carried her forward toward the Angela. She stumbled against her, bracing her free hand against her shoulder and righting herself. ”This stuff…it…it’s the bomb!”

[/html]

WC 450
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

8D wc: 293

She was glad that Geneva chose to come inside and not fight her on it. She could already tell that her friend wasn’t in the state to be wandering around in the cold; what if the silver female had passed out somewhere out in the cold? She didn’t know what she would do. She was relieved that she’d made it to Anathema, at least. ”I think you’ve moved it enough for right now. Might ask you to move it more later” She grinned, laughing. Geneva had a mate, that was true enough, but she occasionally dropped hints at the silver wolf or said things that were a little inappropriate nonetheless.

Naniko had drank with Fiachra earlier in that week and had enjoyed herself, besides the cut that she’d received on her hand. She didn’t remember much of that night, now that she tried to think back on it. What was it that they’d drank? Whatever it was, she wanted more! The words “golden fairy” stood out to her for some reason, but she couldn’t place the importance of the words amongst the jumbled memories of the thoughts and feelings of that night. She barely remembered cutting her hand, and feeling nervous, then nothing at all.

Whatever Geneva had with her would have to do it! When her friend stumbled against her she braced herself, holding her up partway. ”Well, then…hand it over.” Geneva had come all this way, she would have her good time. ”What made you choose to come all the way out here in the middle of the night? And how long have you been drinking?” She questioned as she took a few swigs, herself. ”I’m glad you came to see me though” She added, in case her friend thought otherwise.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]