[M] Will you be there for me?!
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 12th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

She was such a lady the last time he was around, she invited him to stay for the night and he had and it went smoothly, he thought he would be fine with just saying he had meet another friend, only thing was. He was thinking more and more about her. He wasn’t sure why she was still on his mind he hadn’t been gone that long since they last saw each other. Silver paws moved as swiftly as they could as he rushed back to the castle, he had a surprise for her. Lord he hoped that she would like it. The silver stag charm moved up and down bouncing around on his chest as he moved. He couldn’t wait till he saw her again. Of course he felt that way about any of his friends that he’s been lucky enough to have.
Paws hitting the door of the castle he stopped, he wanted to bust in he wanted to shower her in yaps of happiness and licks as a greeting, but it was rude. What if she was nude again? Oh bother! HE gulped as he stepped backwards not looking where he was going as he moved back into the open as he pushed his back leg out a bit to brace him as he lifted his head up howling out. His song was quite stronger then what his talking voice was. One wouldn’t know that he has a stuttering issue.
Would she come to his call, or call back or even just ignore him, either way he would know if she wanted him to be around her or not. However she seemed to enjoy his company the last time he was around so surely she would welcome him into her home. This time though he wasn’t just going to run in looking for things like he owned the place like he so foolishly did the last time.

SSWM:320
[html]

I can kiss away your fears.

Ohlook. New tablee.

The sea water was freezing, especially this time of year. She had never actually washed any thing other then her own body; but she had found that the sheets would rid of their musky smell if they were dipped into water and scrubbed. So of course; the female began 'washing' them. She was a bit sad to no longer fall asleep to the musky smell, but she would have to get used to it sooner or later.

If you'd let me..

At this particular moment she was putting the dried sheet back onto the bed. The one that she had used a while ago as a net over the window still hung in it's place. Noah's howl filled each and every room of the castle within minutes, and eventually found it's way into Yuki's ears. At first, she was confused. But there was some thing familiar about the tone. Her lips embraced a small smile, and she grabbed her small night gown off the bed. It wasn't really a beautiful outfit. But it did the job. She skipped down the stairs, fumbling with the door before getting it to open. "Look who it is.. And here I was thinking I scared you away last time." She pushed back her hair with a paw, making a sound of aggravation upon having her bangs pop back into place. She pulled back the door some and stepped back, leaving him an opening. "Come in?"

<style type="text/css">
.character-cherrypie1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22c56; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-cherrypie1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-cherrypie1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-cherrypie1-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d2a59d; text-shadow:#cb948b 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:17px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-cherrypie1 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/2usbnue.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px double #ffffff; padding: 212px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Cochin, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#af0320; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

</style>[/html]
[html]

Pretty! I'm working on a RangexPon thread.
SSWM:449

Looking over to the water, there was a frozen body of water, other than a small area on the shore. The silver creature figure and well assumed that where she had done her washing at, she was working so hard at making that castle a home for her-self. He felt bad she was living in that big old building all by her-self. It had to be lonely not having any one to talk to or see. However it could have its bright side. No one telling you your job was to do this or that, but then again there was no one helping you if you were not strong with in one area or another. Noah needed a pack he couldn’t hurt or really talk without someone to help him. Heck he just learned how to shift from one body shape to another. The silver male stepped back letting the doors do whatever it would need to.

Seeing the white female the male dipped his head down as his tail shook side to side thrilled to see her again, some foolish reason he just could not keep her off his mind, her voice, her smell or her looks. Everything about her was on his mind and it was driving him nuts till he saw her, and seeing her did just that. It was like a depression that was finally given medication, it was going away. He yapped as he saw her pretty face at the door talking to him. Scare him away? No way could she do that. No way he would let that happen either. With a chuckle he shook his head.”Never!” He lifted his head up as he walked up to where she stood. Nuzzling her leg as he walked in he was so glad to see her again, he hoped that next time she would be willing to come see him in his pack since he proved to her by being here that he did enjoy having her around.”Missed you.” He said with a soft smile, it was a move that took a lot of guts to tell her that, but he had hoped it would all work out for the best. After all she welcomed him into her place so she must have liked him being around.

He couldn’t help but to be in a good mood around her, puffing out his chest as he raised his one ear up.”Miss me?” He chuckled as he spoke to her. IT was nice to have this light mood between the two of them. It made this whole trip worth it, but even just seeing her face was worth the trip to and back in these cold weathers.

Noah Sawtooth

<style>
.noahdancetable .ndt-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.noahdancetable-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#e2dfee 0px 0px 5px;}
.noahdancetable p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.noahdancetable b {color:#e2dfee; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.noahdancetable {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... eens-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:295px 0px 50px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.noahdancetable-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.noahdancetable .ndt-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e2dfee; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Alrighty. (:

Yuki's smile widened as he nuzzled her leg. "Of course I missed you." She closed the door securely after him then turned her attention back to the male. Her eyes caught sight of the item silver charm. At first, she decided not to ask about it. He had been nothing but kind to her.. It would only be polite to wait until he decided to tell her about it on his own. But she couldn't help but wonder.. "Maybe it's for his mate." Ah, she thought. The voice did have a point. She didn't know why.. But she felt a twinge of jealously. They had only met the other day. But he had proved to be trustworthy and a gentlemen. In many ways, the hybrid really liked him. "I can change forms if it would make you more comfortable." He wasn't as demanding as Kemo.. Or have a warmness that Moonfyre did. But he have some thing. "Some thing fragile. We don't mess with fragile things." She let out a very small sigh. This was true. "Can't always have what you want."

If you'd let me..

"I hope to do some moving around.. Eventually." She said, gesturing to the emptiness of the opening area. "I still don't own the place. It's a bit big for one person. But if I'm going to be livin..- staying here for a while, it might be good to have it look nice." She couldn't imagine just one human living here, they must've been very lonely. "You're lonely too, Yuki." She lowered her eyes and stared at the floor. The voice was annoying her quite a bit. "Um.. N-Noah? You do have a mate, don't you?" She hoped that asking this would finally silence the voice.. Even if just for now. But it was highly unlikely.

<style type="text/css">
.character-cherrypie1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-cherrypie1-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d2a59d; text-shadow:#cb948b 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:17px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.character-cherrypie1 {margin:0 auto; width:437px; background-color:# 3a4b01; background-image:url(http://oi51.tinypic.com/2usbnue.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px double #ffffff; padding: 212px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Cochin, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#af0320; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

SSWM:592

He gave his head a sway watching her move back into her view he didn’t want to admit to a huge blind spot, only one of the pack members knew of it and she found it out. He hardly ever was one to freely give out information about him. He was always sunshine and sunray happiness most of the time. He didn’t want to let a soul know that he was damaged. He didn’t want to show weakness. Smiling as she stood there in front of him, she was always a joy to be around, but he just could not keep her of his mind, how she made sure that he was safe when he was there, and how she was willing to give up her bed for him, it spoke very highly of her character.

With a shake of his head the male slowly shifted to his two legged shape as he stood there looking at the male as he grunted from the pain in his shoulder. Rubbing his shoulder, he pushed on a smile onto his face. ”No need.” and you want to know why? I learned how to shift. However that secret was safe with one other being that he didn’t know how to shift before she showed him how to shift from shape to shape. The silver male took his sore arm bowing down to her at the waist, as his back leg moved backwards to hold his weight up. Bending back up the male extended his had out of her own hand.

”Oh?” He looked around; it was a huge place maybe way to big. He moved his one arm to cross over slight onto his chest while his other one rubbed his sore shoulder. As he nodded then it came to him, his head twitched as he looked at her with a smile.”Join Valley?!” Yes come join the pack that I live in, and move into my over sized cabin. He only lived in a three bed room cabin; it was one of the best have. Fireplace, porch the place was loaded and it was all Noah’s. He earned his rank to have a place of his own and he planned on keeping that house until he was no longer needed on this earth. He hoped that she would take him up upon his offer, it was sad to see her living all alone in the big old place and who knew how many visitors she had since the last time he was here.

He couldn’t help to laugh at her question, really what fool would want him? He was broken and damaged, not even worth putting out on the clearance rank for sale. He was broken and accepted that for the most part. He still had hopes and dreams but they were just that, hopes and dreams and they would never amount to much more than just that. ”Sorry!” He coughed as he lowered his ear against his head. As he shook his head, it did get at him a bit to have to accept that he was just a nothing. ”No…you?” He wasn’t ready to take a mate on, maybe just a friend that lived with him for now, maybe down the road he would be willing, if his heart could find its way to it. That was a big if too. ”Sorry…rude..” He shouldn’t have asked a lady if she had a male to love her, of course she did, she was a rare find. ”Forgive me.” He lowered his head to her.

[/html]
[html]

Alrighty. (:

Yuki was unsure how to respond to his extended hand A light blush coloured her cheeks as she gazed at his paw, her eyes then wandering to the tiles. After a few more seconds of hesitation, she placed her paw on his, hoping that's what she was supposed to do. Her own glossy eyes now avoided his, nervous giggles bubbling in her throat.

"Well, that's nifty. Here I was thinking you couldn't even shift." She breathed a small sigh of relief, happy about the change of subject. "Many if you would have socialized a little more with other wolves.." Figures, she thought, you never shut up. She swore she heard a mocking laugh, but ignored it. "Did you hurt your shoulder?" She asked. She had noticed how he always seemed to be rubbing it, but didn't pay much attention up until now. After he had shifted his rubbing of it had increased. She didn't think it was old age.. He really didn't look that old through her eyes. Her paw immediately reached out to touch it, but she stopped mid-air and quickly put her arm back to her side. "Valley.. Like, Phoenix Valley? With you?" She paused, running her paw of her hair and smoothing it back again. She made the silence especially dramatic with her added thinking sounds, including long sighs and tapping her foot. "I think I'd like that." She flashed him a wolfy grin, laughing lightly.

If you'd let me..

She shyed away a bit upon hearing him laugh. "He's laughing at you." She tried to convince herself that this wasn't true.. But couldn't think of anything else he would be laughing at. Seeing his sudden submissiveness afterward made her question the voice, but did not fully convince her it was wrong. "No.. I did have a friend that was a bird, though?" Chip wasn't so much her bird anymore. She missed him, a lot some times.. It felt kind of good to talk about him. It made him not feel so far away. "His name's chip."

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

clicky click
SSWM:440

T

Taking her paw with in his hand he did not wrap his finger around her own he wanted to leave her with the choice to be able to pull them away if he frightened her in any way. Pulling her hand up to his mouth as he kissed the top of her paw with a smile then he brought her hand back up towards her body letting her know that it was okay for her to talk her hand away if that was what she wanted, after all she was the lady and he was the male and she needed to know that she had control over this whole matter and if he moved in one hair out of line she could put him back outside in the cold. ”I couldn’t..” There he confessed to one of his dirty little secrets, he didn’t even know how bad it hurt to do the shifting from four to two, and when Rendall did it she didn’t hardly take any time to do it, well it did take some time but it didn’t seem to take nearly as long as what Noah’s dose. He’ll get it one day or just forever be a slow shifter. He didn’t care that was the joy of it all he was just happy he could shift.

He looked over at his shoulder; well tried it was still sore and stiff. ”War wound” He chuckled trying to brush it off like it was nothing. It didn’t hurt, the sucker burned but he was still getting use to getting into this shape. He was warned that he would teach new pains, boy oh boy she wasn’t laying. His eyes brightened up as she asked him about the Valley subject like he was just joking around with her, there was joking and then there was just downright mean and something like that was mean and was not Noah. At least not to her, sure with enough support he might to Balraj or maybe and that was a huge maybe his father. ”Yes! Stay wh..uh..wi…wif…wit..with me?” He hoped that her answer would be just as easy for her to say as it was in the first question.

He nodded, was it mean to say that he was glad that she didn’t have any one to call a mate. He gulped as he rubbed on his shoulder pushing down hard upon it. ”Any one yo…yuh… uh…your interested i..any..any..in?” He hoped she wouldn’t get upset at him for asking this, but he had to know if he even had the chance or would he just have to deal with being friends with her.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Alrighty. (:

"Ah." Her voice was still quiet, but above a whisper. Her cheeks held onto their pink tint as he kissed her hand. She was debating whether or not she should tell him that she had just learned how to shift herself.. But then it might lead to another uncomfortable conversation. One that involved Kemo. She gave his paw a gentle squeeze before speaking again, she had to tell him.."V-verto.. Not by choice..-" Her words stopped suddenly, and her hand went limp in his. "..And, not by blood." She hoped he understood what she meant, since she didn't know if she could just come out and say it.

She drew both of her hands up to cover her face, shaking her head back and forth. It hurt to say it aloud, even if it was indirectly. She didn't want it to be rape.. But if she would have tried to stop him.. Or put up a fight... she had a feeling that he would have killed her. She sank down to the floor, sitting and keeping her knees close to her. A voice growled at her, scolding her for showing such emotions.. But she couldn't help it. "O-Of course with you, if you'd still let me.." Her voice shook from overwhelming sadness she was experiencing. She knew she wasn't pregnant, but the events had still taken place. She couldn't stop some of the sadness from rolling down her cheeks, but attempted to soak them up with her paw pads. Some of the tears hit the floor, sounding like low falling raindrops when they broke upon meeting the tiles. He breaths were coming faster now, barely quick inhales. They sounded a bit like inward hiccups to her, and were quite uncomfortable. Oh, how she wished Chip was here. To nip at the tips of her ears, or wedge himself between her paws and face. Her shoulders shook, causing her to bend over futher. "STUPID."

If you'd let me..

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
He watched her flush a bit at her paw being kissed. He folding his ear back as he wasn’t sure if it was because she enjoyed when he made moves like that or if she was embarrassed for him for his actions. He hoped it was just because she wasn’t use to things like this and she would accept that it was just a part of who he was and he never meant any harm by it. At least he had hoped she understood it, she told him with very little words that she was a shifter and wasn’t by choice, and she wasn’t born with the illness, it was like the human HIV that had attacked them. The female’s hand went limp as she lost the look of the happiness to her, and it shifted to fear and being upset. Her hands went to cover her face, he took a step back fearing that he had done something, then once again he knew what happened the last time he touched her the last time they meet. He knew that something bad had happened to her, it wasn’t pretty whatever it was. Maybe one day she would trust him enough to let him know what had happened and who had done it.
With a sneer he took his arms wrapping them around her holding her in his arms as he patted her on her back, not letting go while he felt the warmth of her tears getting onto his sore shoulder. He lowered him-self near her ear. ”Shhhh.” was all he could really think to say at frist and then he thought of what he would have wanted his mother to tell him when he was dealing with the beating on a daily base. ”As so lo…lon…oh…lon..long as you’re wh…wha..uh..wh..whi..with me you’re su..su…suh..safe. Never again wuh…wu…willlill..illy..will you be hurt.” And if someone was stupid enough to try to hurt her or even did hurt her while she lived with him, he would kill. He would face the heated wrath of Jefferson, he made a promise to Yuki and he would stand be hide it. [/html]
sswm:354
[html]

Alrighty. (:

It would be a lie to say that the hybrid did not enjoy the feeling of comfort that came from the arms of Noah. She leaned against him, surrendering to the warmth. She wrapped her arms around him in response, practically clinging as she attempting to quiet her whimpering. There were so many things she wished she could say. She wished she could deny that he would be able to help her.. But no words came. She knew that he would protect her, and even if she didn't want it to be true.. She needed him. More then he knew, and more then she had the ability to say. Even though she had a fully stomach, food, water, and clean clothes; she had been slowly turning insane. The line between dreams and reality had became more and more strained with each coming hour she was alone. She didn't know how she was going to adapt to her new life, or why she had finally been driven to the edge.. So in the moments following these realizations, Yuki took the time to think. Ignoring the nagging voices and focusing on the steady beating of the heart next to her.

If you'd let me..

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]OC:Let me know if the pp bothers you any, and you can pp Noah any way that you need to :3
sswm:543

Noah was surprised to feel her pull him into her more, wrapping her arms around him. Two toned eyes widened as he stood there, slowly due to the shock put his hand upon her head. Whatever had her so upset the male did not know, nor was he going to be rude and push her for information. Maybe as the friendship grew they would be able to tell more about each other’s past. She had a death grip on him, a part of him worried about her next move, would it hurt him? Would she attack him with laughter? Images of the mean of beating flashed though his head. Blinking he held his breath, while holding onto her, if it made her feel better then he would do that for her. She was ever so kind to him, and this might be the only way he knew and that he could do to repay her kind acts. A hand moved up as he placed it upon her head and the other around her back. He just held onto her. If the monsters where able to stay at bay for a while he was doing this, he would push them away day after day.

After what seemed only hours to the silver male he placed a hand on each of her arms as he tried to pull her back enough to look to her pretty…(ew wait…he wasn’t suppose to have those thoughts) face. ”Tell me?” His voice almost whispered as he talked to her, Noah Sawtooth did not have the want to push her to talk if she was not able or was not ready just yet . He took a hand moving her black hair away from her face, her white coat was tear stained, his face dropped to a sad sorry look as looked down onto her face. Words did not need to be said for him to tell her how sorry he was that she had went though something so horrid. However seeing she in this state only helped to make the silver males mind up about where she would stay once and if she got accepted to the pack lands. He promised not to let what ever happened to her in the past happen again, and if being alone was the issue there was more than enough room in his cabin by the sea. Noah would hope that with all his attempts she would not have to worry about what was bothering her now ever again. ”I will bu..bu..bu..be here for y..uh…yah..you.” He rubbed a thumb upon her arm as he tried his very best to reassure her that she was in no way in harm or had a reason to fret or worry. Not like he had any room to tell her that things were not worth worrying and fretting over, when he still did it however he would not let her know that. Noah still worried if his father was going to try to follow him to these lands, and what would happen once he got here. That secret would stay between him and his heart body and soul, and none of them would let that phobia be told, to any one that did not know about it.
[/html]
[html]

Nono, I don't mind at all. (:

Even with Noah's protective arms cradling her, her mind continued to wander. At first, his request seemed ridiculous. "What harm could it do?" She wondered this herself. Though she so desperately wanted to just curl up and fall asleep next to him again, she forced herself to speak.

"I-I didn't mean for it to happen.. I swear. He..- I had some thing. Some thing important to me. It was like.. A cross. Called a Jesus. I- It said Jesus on that back. So I called it that. I hid the item along this path, off in a small patch of grass. Right by the rode, that way I could find it."

She picked at a few threads that hung from her gown, trying to keep her breathing steady as she recalled the events from that day. She knew he probably didn't want to hear about every little detail.. But if she was going to tell the story, she figured she might as well tell it right.

"I was on my way to get it back. I wanted to take it with me the first time.. But I had no settled home. It felt like it was calling to me though. It may sound crazy, but I swear I could almost hear it. A-As clearly as my own voice. I was so close, right near it. But there was a man. He was standing near it. He stepped on it, then picked it up and crushed it. With his own hands. Like it had no importance. So I yelled, I was angry.. Upset. And I charged. He tackled me and scratched me.. I put up a fight too, biting at his face and such. Then I realized my mistake. I had to take a beating then.. Oh Noah, I had too! I almost hurt him. I didn't want to, but he had broke it. I was so sad.. But he didn't just beat me. He raped me. Stole my virginity. Hurt me.."

She leaned towards him again, snuggling against him and whimpering quietly again. She could never get it back. Her first time wasn't with someone she loved, or some one of importance to her.. But a stranger. A stranger that had started off as violent towards her. That had probably wanted to kill her.

"Before he had actually begun the process, he told me that if I was good.. If I didn't fight.. He would make it pleasurable for both of us. I didn't want to hurt any more. I was weak. I had learned how to take a beating from Kina, and none of that mattered! I wanted him to stop. I wanted to yell and scream.. But I didn't. I couldn't stop him.. He was nice towards the end, though. Gentle. He transferred the luperci virus over to me. I was confused. So I came here.. Came to isolate myself."

<style type="text/css">
.freet3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F08080; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freet3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.freet3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.freet3 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202020; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/359lnc7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#E0DFDB; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SSWM:428

Noah kept his arms around her, protecting her form any harm that could happen he would defend her and protect her to no end and with whatever cost it would be, He moved his arms just enough to rub her back, trying to show her that not all touches from being where bad. He would teach her to trust again even if it would mean his own destruction. He could not stand to see her hurting over something as small as a soft touch, a brush of an arm seemed to set her off and the male did not know what had happened he just knew that whatever it was, it was not good and still bothered her. She seemed to lock up as she started to tell his story. What Noah wanted to do was demand a name, a place or even a face of the male that had hurt her. He would do whatever it took to make sure that she did not to have lived though something that horrid ever, ever again. He tried not to show the anger that was boiling inside of him. He was just as disgusted with this male as he was with very own father, Noah couldn’t help to wonder if it was his own father. He wouldn’t ask her to relive more then what she had, nor did he want to confess that his own sire was just as bad as the male that had laid her down.

He was at a lot for word, what could he say to make her feel better? He rubbed her arms softly.”Sorry.” Yes sorry that some sick wolf could not go find someone who would have been more than willing to raise her tail to just any male. He’s blue eye chilled over as he looked past her, almost like he was looking at something be hide her that wasn’t even there. ”Never again.” Noah would risk everything he had been working for in order to make sure that she would never ever again have to deal with any one putting them-self onto her without her being willing. He would kill him-self and the cold hearted being that would try to hurt her ever again if it came to it. ”I’ll protect uh..ew..ewe… yuh..yuhoww…you, promise!” His arm reached up as he ran his fingers though her long black hair. He made a promise to her and he would keep his word to her, he would face any wrath of any one that would get upset for being her into the pack lands.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#487363}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#425cff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I'm not sure if it's nessary.. But you may want to mark the thread as mature because of the talk about rape. :3

"No no.. Don't be sorry. It wasn't you." She licked at his cheek, hugging him tight. " I know.. I trust you, Noah. I do.." She didn't feel much better knowing he would sacrifice himself to keep her safe.. But she did trust him. Her eye lids fell over her eyes as she felt him rub her back.

She pulled back enough to look at him, realizing she had not answered his question earlier. "I am a bit interested in someone, actually. You know him." She cocked her head and smiled weakly. She hoped he would get the hint. What if he thought he was talking about someone else? "It's to soon." She sighed, it probably was. "Shush girl. What's the harm in just letting him know?" Being luperci was such an interesting change. She reached out one of her paws, rubbing his sore shoulder gently. "War wound.. Huh?" She wouldn't be one to call him a liar.. But it didn't seem like one. It was hard to think of any one that would want to hurt him. First off, he didn't seem very weak. "Yeah? You didn't think you looked weak either." Secondly, what would he do to deserve it? He was so gentle.. Towards her, at least. She couldn't imagine him under going such a major personality change. "Maybe he didn't deserve it?" She pondered what the chances were of the other women doing things to Kemo that made them 'deserve' the rape, too. After thinking about it for a moment.. She saw how low the chances really were. Her paw slid up his arm, stopping on his cheek. She pulled him closer to her, bumping her nose against his softly and smiling again.

<style type="text/css">
.freet3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.freet3 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#202020; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/359lnc7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#E0DFDB; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
SSWM:826

Noah felt the warmth rushing to his cheek as her soft tongue moved over his muzzle. It gave him cold chills to have her do that to him. He tried so hard to hold still but was not able to. His body shudders from the lick as he looked at her with a laugh. He knew it had to look so stupid and foolish for him to have shuddered over something at small as a lick over his maw. ”Feel bad!” He knew he was not the sick freak that pushed him-self upon her willing or not. She said no and then he transmitted a disease to her, it would have been different if she would have wanted it to have that modification to her body. Feeling her pull him in. hugging him, he was not sure if he was to return it, or just take it. Noah was sure this had to be a risky move as he took his arms holding her close to him. Feeling the warmth of the two body melt into one furry mass. ”Good. I puh…puh…puhroom..promise never again.” Her own words, her eyes all said that she trusted him. Though he was not sure how long she would trust him, after and if she would ever find out about his father, Lucifer Sawtooth. He was a rapist, he was a drug head. He would rather rape a female then to make her a lifelong lover. He would rather rape them or make a pet out of them, use them and lose them. In all truth it disgusted the silver male that he came from something like that. He watched her as she pushed back, and truth be told he missed that warmth between the two of them, but he had furs at home that he could snuggle up into and find the nice warmth in that, but he knew it was not as nearly as nice as what it was with a live being. ”Oh?” He was crushed, he liked her a lot and was willing to put his life down for her, but if she liked another male he would respect her as long as the male was not of a shady being, or was going to hurt her in one way or another. After all he could not control matters of the heart. He just wanted to know who though. He thought of males that he knew, Jefferson? No...He had a mate. It had to have been Jefferson’s son. ” Pripyat?” Yeah Noah knew he was a good kid, but he was on a mission, would he have time to have a mate if that was what she wanted? Oh well he offered her house up to her, and he would not take offer back.

Her touch of his shoulder he closed his eye. He was no longer able to take the burning pain touch from the warmth of another touch. It was not that he did not want her touching him; well maybe it would be best if she did like someone. But it just hurt to be touched. He knew he would have to live with it. Just as he had for over a year now. ”Yeah, long st..so..storl..story.” It was pretty long just as her own story was. He sighed looking at her, the trust about her the male knew. She told her story and that made her strong. He owned her the same thing.”The alpha luh..luh..left. I took oh..oh..over. Well Baljar cu..cu..came and changed muh..mu..me. I lost tuh..tuh..the fight. He allowed mu..mu..muh to live. Ho..ho…how…however I be..be…be..became the pack’s pu..pun..pun..punching bag. My fu..fu..fu..fat…father became the se..se..sec..second in charge. Hu..hu..he drugged my mu..mu..moth..mother, rapped her, auh..aun…and my br..bortuh..other…brother. While I re..re…rema..remained the pack id..id..idot. “ It was not like he could not have faughten back and earned his rank, but his morals would never allow him to harm a child, to harm his blood family. He lost everything in that fight. Lost part of his sight, lost part of his hearing, lost a hopeful mate, lost all will to live. He knew that living here would be better, well there was no knowing, it was more of a hope. A hope that so far had been true. ”Need help pa..pa…pack..packing?” He was willing to wisk her away to a new world where she would no longer be a loner, she would be a member of a pack a pack that looked out and help one another. The most he figured he could do right now was offer to help pack her up and then carry her stuff for her while he lead her away to her new home, but not before making a stop to see one of the leaders to let them know that he was wanting to have her in the pack land with him. He would take full responsibility for her since he was the one that brought her into the lands.

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sucky post is sucky.

A frown was brought to the hybrid's face as he shuddered, "You're moving to fast." She gave a small nod of acknowledgment towards her mother's voice. She was not sure if he was laughing at her or with her. The corners of her mouth raised in a smiling motion as she heard him promise. She didn't know if she fully believed it, but didn't bother to bash the idea.

A startled look found its way to her face as he offered the name of someone else. "Oh no! I was talking about you. I don't even know anyone by that name." She wondered if it was someone from his pack. "I've got tons of time on my paws.. If you ever want to talk about it." It would only be fair for her to loan her ear to him if he had listened to her story. She was unsure if she should move away from him. The way he looked so uncomfortable bothered her.. "Maybe it's because you just told him you got raped? How disgusting." Her ears flattened back against her head. He had said it was okay.. That he would protect her. "Isn't that what he's supposed to say? What, did you expect a 'Oh I don't like you any more? He LIED." She unwrapped her arms from around him, rubbing her eyes with them before letting them drop to her sides. She pushed herself away from him a bit. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or any thing." She ran her tongue over her teeth, looking down at her feet. "That's horrible.. Well, I don't know if my father was a good man or not. I never knew him. But Kina..- My mother. She was okay some times.." She didn't really know how to react to the information. "Why would anyone do that?" She thought for a second, folding her hands. "I don't have any thing to pack.. Really. I don't have any clothes or stuff like that." She stood up, looking at him and smiling. "I guess I'm ready to go."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

SSWM:629

It was not as if the shudder was bad, truthfully the male was not use to having someone like him and actually do nice things to him. Noah did like her, and he would not fight the feelings if he would ever find out that she had feelings for him to, however he would just take his time and would wait to see how things went before he made it official that they where mates. He knew that had to be the best way to make sure that a relationship was real and that a relationship would last. Noah was old school gentleman in a way; he would give up everything for any one in need. He would even offer up the fur upon his back, if someone wanted it and he could actually give it away without a lot of pain and even his own death, well just the pain was really stopping him. Putting a paw on her shoulder he chuckled.”It was nu…nu…not a bad thuh..tuhuh..haha…thing.” Noah did not want her to get the wrong idea about him; he was still getting use to someone touching him in a nice way.

His one eye widened as his ear pushed forward as he looked at her with a bit of disbelief, shock and even a touch of excrement. She liked him? Not that he minded or anything, since he thought he liked her to. After all she was on his mind ever since he first saw her, her black hair, her blue and brown eyes. Her scent, Noah wanted to be around her more than any other being he was able to find. ”Oh!” He chuckled as he lowered his head in shame that he did not guess that it was him and not someone else. ”I like yuh…yuh…you too.” Noah tail swayed side to side as he stood there talking to her. It was nice to know that his feelings of attraction was shred between the two and he was not just some creepy dude with a crush on someone that had no interest in him what so ever. So it was nice to hear that she liked him too. He gave a slowly nod with a sigh, as she offered an ear to him for whenever he wanted.”Thank you.” Noah gave her a soft smile as his paw brushed over her face so softly. As Noah smiled at her, with a new light for the black and white female in his sapphire blue eye.

He felt a lot better telling her all about his father, mother and everything that he had come from now she knew about his father, the question would be would she run away if he made the wrong move? Would she use what he knew about his father and his past against him he said or did the wrong thing? She stepped away taking her warm arms off him, he looked up at her with a shameful look, and did he do something to make her pull away from him? He shook his head slowly.”No don’t buh..buh..be” She was not there when his father was shooting drugs into his mother, she was not there when his father pushed his brother back and tried to mount him. Noah was not foolish he knew his father was ill, he was ill enough that Noah did not think that anyone would be able to help him.

He gave a nod, as she told him that she had nothing to pack. He gave a very small meek smile, never the less it was smile even if it was small. Dropping his hands down to his side as he nodded his head towards the pack land that would soon be a home to the both of them.”Follow?”

[/html]