Torn
[html]

Really rusty, sorry. :< t

Moth took a deep breath, stopping dead on the path. He could see the town from where he stood with his gold eyes, all covered in snow. It looked nice, it seemed to be a decent enough size. Which Moth figured would mean a decent enough of inhabitants. He had half the mind to turn around and go right back to the little place he was now calling 'home' thanks to Shawchert. it was a small place, away from the town and slightly hidden. Small, but big enough for him. However he needed a few things, and the town seemed to be the best place to get them.

He sighed shuffling his feet in the snow a bit. Might as well at least have a bit of a look, it looked inviting. He started off again, trying to remember what he needed to get from the town. At least there was snow, he liked that. It wasn't long until he was upon the town itself, he walked slow, taking it all in.

With a sniff, Moth pulled the old bag hanging off his dusty brown shoulder further up. The cloth of the bag was in bad shape, and quickly ripped under the stress. He didn't really notice anything until it fell off his shoulder completely and he was dragging it by what was left of the strap. He sighed moving to pick it up. Figures.

<style type="text/css">
.moth-leaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0FFF0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.moth-leaf .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.moth-leaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.moth-leaf {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#1C2918; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/29c5q8j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#426F42; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hi!! Mind if i drop? and may i ask...is your character a wolf?

The snow not only brought a beautyful scenery, but some trouble as well. Sankara knew it very well. She had woken up this morning to find her beloved pencil swollen by the humidity inside her tree. She had limited to do scrps with pieces of rock on pieces of tree crust, but it wasn't the same. And her last drawing, an insectivorous bat, was in danger of suffering the same destiny as the pencil. So now, she was putting The Hunting Lodge upside down to find another pencil. Stupid snow...no, stupid me, why did i leave it there?. But the pencil hunting had it's advantages. Sankara had found an old bag (It was broken, but perhaps Shawchert or Orin could help her to fix it) and some sheets of paper, as well as the so said pencil. I think that this is enough for now. The blackish female grabbed her things and exited the room she was currently inside.

She stopped in the middle of the room and sat down. She stared at her hands and left her stuff beside her. She had decided to change from her current bipedal form to one that resulted more confortable for her. So she sat down and began to shift. She felt her fingers shrink, as well as her mane and her limbs. And after about 5 minutes, she was on her Lupus form. She grabbed her bag with her treasures and ran downstairs. She wanted to take an invigorating walk before looking for someone to help her with her bag.

She came out of the building trotting happyly, humming something. Suddenly, when she passed by some trees, she saw a silhouette. At the beginning she thought that it was her imagination and kept on trotting, but when the silhouette began to move, she realized that there was someone there. She topped in her tracks and turned her head. Her curiosity told her to go and investigate who was there, so she walked towards him. As she got closer she realized that she had never met this person. She stopped a couple of meters away from him and left her stuff on the floor in front of her to talk.

"Hi, i haven't seen you by here..." She trailed off as she finished the phrase, wondering wether her words were impolite or something. She looked away and back to him. He had a grey coat, with lighter spots on his chest and his limbs. "By the way, my name is Sankara". She said, a bit nervous in the presence of someone unknown to her.

[/html]
[html]

Hiya. Big Grin Don't mind at all, and he's a wolf, but in Luperci form? ...Yeah, getting used to this place still. Noob alert., bear with me? :c

It figured his things would begin to fall apart as soon as he stopped abusing them so much. The bag had been his friend for a long while, given to him by his mother. And now it was finally falling apart. Moth wrinkled his nose looking at the broken strap in his hand. He knelt down to pick the bag up from the cold snow, afraid if he pulled anymore on the strap it'd snap at both ends. Carefully picking it up he inspected the edges of the rip, he'd have to fix that. One more thing to find while he was in the town he supposed.

Between the awe of entering the town, his own nervousness, and tearing his bag the the scrawny Luperci hadn't noticed much of anything else. Much less the fact someone had been so close behind him. There was a time he would have noticed, but it seemed the excitement of the last few days had dulled his senses. He nearly jumped at the sound of another's voice. Well, nearly was being kind, he did jump.

Moth searched around him for the source of the voice, his gold eyes quickly settling on a young looking one standing in the snow closeby. That was the last thing the young male expected, meeting someone so soon. He had hoped to sneak on in, have a look around--and if he could muster up the courage to ask for some direction--find what he needed in the town. "H-hiya." He stumbled, staring at her for a moment, then realized he was being rude he looked away. "Erm, A-aye. I'm a bit n-new here." The strap in his hands quickly became tangled in his nervousness. "Me n-name's M-moth. It's nice to meet ye."

<style type="text/css">
.moth-leaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0FFF0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.moth-leaf .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.moth-leaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.moth-leaf {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#1C2918; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/29c5q8j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#426F42; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hehe, well, if you neef advice with something i may help you with what i know, but i'm not really experienced with 'Souls ^^. Sorry if this was a bit short, hehe.

Sankara didn't mean to scare the man in front of her. She bowed her head a bit in shame "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you like that...i thought that you had already seen me". Then she straightened her ears as the stranger began to talk. Well, more like mumble. It seemed that the newcomer was even more shy than herself, what surprised her.

Sankara was a shy creature by nature. Other wolves intimidated her, but it seemed that sharing her space with others opened her up a bit. The proof of this change was the fact that she was the one who introduced herself to a stranger...well, not a stranger at all. If he was here it was because he was part of Cercatori d' Arte already, and all it's members where her family now. The wolf in front of her introduced himself as Moth. A curious name on Sankara's opinion, but not a bad one.

The female let out a small smile to try and reassure him up a bit. "Nice to meet you too Moth! i see that you are new here.... She trailed off a bit, not sure about what to say. "You don't have to be shy. Here we are all friends" She said, but hesitated a bit. She remembered what Orin told her about her little fight with this other female Sky. Since then, even thought she didn't know her, she began to feel some rage towards said woman. But she screwed those thoughts out of her mind. She wanted the newcomer to feel confortable. "You were going to Thornsbury?if you want i can go with you." She offered. Then she collected her bag with her mouth and looked up to the grey male, waiting for an answer.

[/html]
-occ: I guess we're both in somewhat the same boat then. Also, I give up with the format thingie already. More trouble than it's worth at the moment. :
Moth twisted the strap in his paws, slightly embarrassed at being startled so. He was timid guy, and not used to people coming up to him just to say 'hi'. Being part of a pack was going to be an interesting experience. He was generally polite, but extremely timid."I-it's alright. Not yer fault, lass." Shy was an understatement with him, he usually could calm down after a while, but that depended on the situation. The wolf before him seemed friendly enough. She must be another member of the pack, well, obviously. If she was in town she must be, he doubted anyone other than pack members could get this far into the territory.

He was only making matters worse for his bag, stressing it so in his nervousness. He wasn't entirely sure how to handle himself with others yet. "I-I apologize, if I'm a wee rude. I'm not ta best with others." he paused twitching his nose a bit. "Yer actually the first I've met b-besides Shawchert." he tried to give a weak smile, hoping she wouldn't think him too awkward. Mm, she probably did he figured, not that he could blame her one bit.

He glanced towards the town then back at her when she mentioned accompanying him. "I-I wouldn't want to intrude or nothin', Ma'am." He paused again, then offered his hand, "I'd be h-happy to carry yer bag t-there if you are going that way t-though."