apart
[html]This is my last thread for Kambujiya, as he's leaving the Cour des Miracles in search for his mother. I'll try to finish up the threads I have now, but I will be officially dropping him on Sunday, February 6th. No threads will be accepted after the date of this thread; all threads are before.

He was restless. Since the birth of the two new pups in the home he had been raised in, his mind went back to the thought of his own mother. Where was she? What had happened? Was she still out there? He hoped she was. He needed her to be there. He couldn't be alone, without his own family. A sigh escaped him as he gazed out over the borders.

He had decided early that he wanted to find her. Taking nothing, he left Lunenburg before the sun rose. He hadn't wanted to draw attention to himself. He just wanted to go. It hurt, the thought of leaving the man and woman who had served as his surrogate parents for the past months, but he was so sure they wouldn't noticed. They had Noah and Liam, and he was space that could be used for better things.

The person he was sure he would miss most was Niro, and even Niro had other things to handle. Birds, hobbies. The boy wiped his eyes with his padded hands, taking a deep breath in hopes to comfort himself. He hadn't expected to feel so horrid, and it wasn't welcome.

Though he had lived in Optime form for several days, he decided it wasn't the best way to travel. With some careful focus, he managed to change back into the form he had lived in since birth, smaller and faster than the bipedal stance he had taken a shine to. It would carry him over the lands as he sought out signs of Marcellus.

The departure was quiet, with no signs. No goodbyes as he darted into the dawn, giving one last trademark tumble into the snow before disappearing from the pack entirely.

[/html]